Prologue

Laying my head down in my arms on Abigail's table, I listened to their conversation. Who is 'their'? My friends; Flora, Abigail, Drake and Wolf. I usually don't interfere until they start arguing.

Abigail and Wolf can't get along. When we were young pirates, Abi was from MooShu and knew more about fighting, so we followed her. Wolf hated that, because Privateers are usually leaders. He went against her, and more drama happened.

Drake is suspicious of Flora. She's a Witchdoctor, and honestly, no one truly knows her past. She just mentions Krokotopia, and all we know is that Abigail became friends with her and introduced her to us.

Yeah, we were all five friends, but we seperated after a while. Now, we usually do things together.

"No."

"No?"

"No! It's dumb that I have to listen to you." I know who this was; Abigail. She mocks Wolf like this.

Abigail is Abigail Nesbit. Older than the rest of us, alike a leader. She usually does all the work and takes charge, but she says a lot of weird and random things, and doesn't let others take control. Swashbuckler. Owns a spider.

Wolf Xanderman. He tries to be a leader, and tries to be a hero, a lot. Usually nice, and thinks he's the most beautiful thing in the world. Privateer.

Drake Kirk. He just goes with what Wolf and Abigail do, and doesn't talk much. If he does, it's insulting Abigail or Flora (mostly Flora), and is kind of intimidating. Buccaneer.

Flora Dove. She's the cheerful one, who makes jokes a lot. Enlightens the mood, and is dreamful. If you want someone who's actually happy here besides me? Go to Flora. Witchdoctor. Owns a chameleon.

And me, Savannah West. I'm the mum of the group, and the nice and caring one. Hey, I had to be the only sane one here, heh. I'm a Musketeer.

This will be filled with my life, basically.