We got the money

It was on a perfect Saturday morning me and my friend Athony were watching Sky play Cops and Robers. "Don't Do Dis Ty!!!!" Sky screamed. Ty was the warden and he was chasing Sky around." Fluffy Help me!!! I'm on my way dood!" Fluffy announced. Ty stopped chasing him then he disappeared. "where did Ty go." Sky asked. A couple seconds of silence. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Help me Sky!" To late. AsfJerome was slain by deadlox using discipline. "Uhhhh. Never mind." At the end Sky let Fluffy out and the both made it to the boat. "Well guys that was Cops and Robbers . Hope you guys enjoyed it and I hope to see you guys at pax!"Sky said and the video ended.

"That's right!" Anthony screamed in my ear. "Dude I'm right here and what are you talking about?!" I said. A bit annoyed. " You're mom supposed to bring us the rest of the money for PAX!" And right on que my mom opened the door. We rushed downstairs to ask if she had our money. I had to do extra chores to earn more money. "Do you have our money to go to pax?!??!" She held up the money and said. "Ya it's right here"she said handing us the money. We thanked her and I put the money in my wallet. "Wooohoooo. We're going to Pax!" We Both shouted. Real Quick let me introduce my self my name is Gabe I have a brother named Zack I am 13 my friend Anthony is also 13. My father died when my brother was born. So that's me. Lets Continue.

Anthony showed up at 2:30 and we leave at 4:00 so we have about an hour.

" What do want to do?" I ask. " Well let's see if Sky is Washington yet." We Looked at Sky's latest vid and it looked he was and said that he was excited to meet us. After that we watched some of his other vids. before we knew it was 4:00. So we where on our way to Pax!

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is my first story so if you guys don't read the hole thing it's fine. Hopefully you guys like it.