Summary

Kimi Amarante was a hated child, despised by everyone in her village. The reason behind this was unknown to her. Suddenly, one day, a fire kills everyone but her in her village. As she crawls out from underneath the pile of bodies that fell on top of her, she wonders why she's still alive. Standing frozen from the cold and the devastating scene around her, a tall stranger suddenly appears to her from the black smoke that engulfed everything around them. When a burning building threatens to kill her the stranger, latter reveled to be Jiraiya the Toad Sage, swoops in to save her. He asked her for her name, but she says is "I don't have one", all she said was that her clan name was Amarante. So he gave her the name Hisana Amarante.

Taking her back to the Hidden Leaf with him, Hisana begins a new life with Jiraiya and it starts off as a happy one. When it's discovered that Hisana is the seal to the Black Dragon Demon Takarabria, Jiraiya becomes worried that the elders would take her away, so he's doing everything he can to keep her safe. But when Jiraiya suddenly leaves, Hisana's heart is broken but the village's little outcast comes to her rescue, Naruto Uzumaki and the lone survivor of the Uchiha Clan, Sasuke Uchiha. With these two by her side, Hisana learns what it means to have friends, a family, and possible to now what love really is. Sasuke means everything to her and she would do anything to make him see that the path he's heading down is a path that could make her loose him forever.

Sasuke Uchiha x OC

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or the characters