Mr. Manly Taco Señor & Ms. Swiggity Swake I'm A Cake (FoodxReader)

A/N: Okay, so I understand that the title is a bit weird, but shall I explain? I'm pretty sure that my brother is anorexic, and I know that I am, so I asked for advice from my followers on Instagram, and @bandsbeforeyou said that I should write a fanfic about cakes and tacos and read it to him. I decided to write it on here, so if you or a friend of yours has anorexia or a similar eating disorder, they can get out of the hell hole. Also, I don't update Adventure Time cause up lazy, whoops. Anyways, shall we start the story?

No. No. No. No. Nope nopity nope. Not again. It was him. Mr. Manly Taco Señor.

Holy fuck he was hot. I bet he had EXTRA hot sauce. Damn he was sizzlin'. You would think he would be on fire by now, but he wasn't.

I would love for him to frickity frack with my mouth. Mmmmmmm.

No. It was too tempting. I can't do this. I was on a steady diet.

But maybe I could sacrifice it, for just a bite.

Uh oh. Here comes Ms. Swiggity Swake I'm A Cake. She looks nice today. Her icing was nice and neat. Lovely Ms. Swiggity Swake I'm A Cake. Just lovely. Oh man, am I bi? Cause I really love these two lovely foods. Hot diggity damn. Mmmmhmmmm. Yummy.

"Let's frickity frack." I said to the delicious foods.

They did nothing. They didn't scream in terror. I'm glad they didn't, cause that would mean I'm going crazy, cause they're food. Sweet.....sweet food.

I couldn't handle it anymore. I knew Mr. Manly Taco Señor wouldn't like the idea of me raping him with my mouth so viciously, so I took it a bit slow.

I soothed him. I calmed him. I ate him.

That was the most amazing experience in my life. His crunchy shell (I mean, unless you prefer soft tacos, then he was a soft taco. Your fantasy.), the way it felt like he was meant to be with me, devoured by me, and in my belly.

Sadly, I hadn't eaten much that day, and Ms. Swiggity Swake I'm A Cake was just sittin there innocently.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to her, as a tear rolled down my cheek.

I didn't use a fork. She had no protection.... from my grasp that is.

I could almost hear her cries of sorrow.

Perhaps I was going crazy. Probably from not eating much. Perhaps I could get over that insanity. By eating more often. I mean, it didn't have to be all bad food. I could mainly eat fruits and veggies. And I could treat myself by giving myself chocolate and such on good days.

Besides, my mother had lectured me before on how chocolate doesn't have very much trans fat in it, and it has lots of other stuff that isn't bad for you at all.

I thought about all of these wonders as I savoured Ms. Swiggity Swake I'm A Cake. I also thought about why she had such a long name, but that didn't matter anymore. She was long gone.

Zilch. Zilch is a word.

Hhhhmmmm, how did that pop into my head? Yes. I am quite certain I'm insane. I shall eat more often. Yes.

How delightful.