The 1ST HOMEWORK

Elocin's POV:

Everything that happened yesterday was a whole mess for the Magcon boys. They got themselves wrapped up with their fans. I feel so sorry with Cameron's hand. It was seriously injured sort of some helpless actions with some girls.

Nash texted me last night that Cameron really feel sorry for me. He told me that it would make everything fine if I'll talk to him with some matter. I don't know. it's not that big deal for me. This whole pain? I'm used to it. Even from the time I am having the research and stuffs just to get this scholarship abroad and be an exchange student. So, whether he'll believe it or not that I forgive him, it's up to him. I HONESTLY forgave him. That's it..

I did wake up early today. I drive myself to school because my California Mom attended a seminar in New York. Unfortunately, Cameron's Dad is also having his full time on working with his business somewhere in Australia. I heard that they'll be back at 3 weeks time. While, Sierra is still on its track.

Good.

I am alone in the house with Cameron. I don't wanna talk with him, because if I have to, I am just destroying my whole stay. I eventually forgot that I'm a fan. I just don't wanna.

It's school time. Gosh. Physics. My three friends keeps on asking me what had happened last night. They keep on lending me a piece of paper with their questions written on it. I am about to receive it, suddenly, our professor caught us. He walks toward me to get the piece of paper while his eyes furrowed. "Are you and Cameron dating?" he said loudly. Loud for the whole class to hear.

Oh my. He could have read it lower than that. Good thing he just gave out a smile. But it's not the smile you'll looking for. I thought I am saved with that. But then he commanded me to sing infront of the class. I can't. It's too embarrassing. My friends look at me laughing. They just stopped the time they realized that it's not funny anymore. So I sang.

So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me closer 'till our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home..

I stopped. I don't want to continue the verse and the last part of the song. I reminisced something way back then.

Our professor then thank me sarcastically and gives me another punishment. How could he? Uhhhgg. I am supposed to learn here, not to be punished with something I haven't done.

He gave me a homework. I have to watch some movies about pets. Since our professor always bring his dog pet in school. I mean, he really love dogs. Well, I don't love a bit of it. I have allergies with dogs. Their fur produces swelling sensation on my skin and worst, allergies would come out in a jiffy.  In connection with that, I have to watch some dog movies and write my relfection. It's a whole lot of movie analysis.

I went home trying to seek some movies. I am new here that's why if I need someone, it would be Cameron. My friends actually texted me after that. "Hey Girl. We didn't mean it. Sorry" Brittney texted me. "I'm fine. This is my thing. This will be okay. Pray for me not to be dead by tomorrow" I replied. My professor cautioned me that If I won't make a 5 pages back to back reflection paper, he'll fail me.

I know. This is all part of God's plan. He'll save me I know.

I keep finding it on the living room. I heard a noise from the  kitchen. Ohh. It's him. He's doing some skits to be uploaded on his vines with his dog. I would try to interrupt him.

"Heyy Cameron? I would just.. Just like to ask you something if it's fine" I pleased him. He turned his head on me and pause from his work for a while.

"Ohh. I feel so sorry for what I did to you. I am so crazy and I don't know how to say sorry to you". He said. "Ohh. You don't have to Cam. It's all pretty fine. I would like to just.. Uhhmm. Just.." "Just say it" he interrupts holding my shoulders. "Uhmm. I have this homework I needed to finish tonight. Movie analysis about dogs" I said gulping.

"Let's go in the living room". He then commands smiling.

Cameron's POV:
It's so nice having her again. As a friend. It's my pleasure to help her. Besides, it's been so long that I haven't been involved in school stuffs. So now, I will absolutely help her. She seems so worried upon I watched her scanning some movies. "Hey, it's here. I've got something of that in my room" I said while seeing her almost exhausted.

I walk towards her. It's seems like I am walking along the ocean waves just to reach her. I can't explain it. She's too deep. Or weird or something. But, I can see some sadness on her eyes. Ohh. I can't look at girls like that. I then remembered, I helped a girl in the middle of the street way back then.

"Hey!" I hold her hands like I don't know. She quickly pulled herself away from me. "Is there any problem?" I ask trying to reach her. She didn't make a sound. I saw a single tear from her eyes. She turned away trying not to let me know that she's not fine. "Elocin. Listen". I tried my very best to caught her attention. She barley knows me and it's hard getting along with it. "We're family now. You can tell EVERYTHING you wanted. Hey. I am here to help you." I wiped the tears as it flows from her eyes. I can't look at girls when they're crying honestly.

Finally, she responded.

"I never think my stay here could be this hard" she hugs me trying to find some comfort. At last! She found me comfortable.  I hugged her tight. She needs it. "Hey, look at me. Let's do your homework together okay?"

"Okay" as she pulled herself away from me. "Sorry". She added.

We marched on my room and watched "The Shaggy Dog" so old movie I know.

I starred as her as she watches it. "Get it'" she said. " I watched that already and I think" she stops, rushed on her room and get something as she run back to my room "Paper and Pen!" she continued. "I will just write everything I learned from that movie. Uhhmm. As long as I can remember" she said bitting the pen. She sat on my study table as I turned off the T.V. "Hey are you sure? I'll turn this off then". I said. "Yeah sure". She responded as she starts writing. She was like a scene of tornado.

I walked downstairs to fetch her some snacks. I'm out for almost 5 minutes. I ordered pizza on the nearest store. When I go back, she already finishes 2 pages.

What kind of girl is she? I saw her wearing glasses now. I've seen her different part.

"Hey! This one's for you" I lend her a slice of pizza and a cup of  milk. Surely the weather's killing her. "Thanks! Cameron" she didn't look at me. She continue to write as if it's the end of the world. "Uhhmm. Would you mind to get some break?" I prefer saying. "No. No. I have to finish this" she responded trying to get the pizza I gave. "Ohh! Haiiwan!. This one's my favorite" she said. "Yeah. Mine too" I responded as I sat down beside her.

"So that's it. Uhhmm wait I have an idea!" I shouted as I look for my laptop on the bed and opened it.

I am going to research about that movie. Maybe, she could add some thoughts about that. "Great idea Cam." she said as she moved closer to me.

It's been 4 hours had passed. I didn't realized I fell asleep beside her as she writes and using my lappy. When I woke up. She's already finished. She's gone. She just left a sticky note which leaves a message:

Hey Cam,
Thanks so much. You've been a light to this darkest hours. You're a blessing. God bless you.
-Elocin

I smiled. As I continue to sleep.

Hey!!!. I don't know what's next guys. See you on the next chapter. Thanks

-Nic💎💎💎