**Chapter 2 : Meeting New Friends**

~~Your P.O.V~~
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
I Woke up,Stretching "what a wonderful day to start meting new people and make new friends!" I went to my bathroom and took a shower.I went Through My Closet And Wore A white top with a black skirt and Heeled Boots (Pic Above) and Headed Downstairs to eat breakfast After That I Went Out To Aphmau and Katelyn's house,I Knocked And A Pink Haired Meif'wa Answered The Door "Hello! I'm Kawaii~chan And You Are?" she Asked "I'm (Y/N) Is Aphmau And Katelyn Home?" I asked Her "Yes They Are Here Come In!" I came in and sat on the couch until kawaii~chan yelled "Aphmau~Senpai! Katelyn~Sama! You Two Have A Visitor!"Aphmau Came Rushing And Hugged Me Then Katelyn Came Down And Hugged Me Too "(Y/N)!!!" They Both Said "Hey Guys!" I said hugging back "have you met the boys yet?" Aphmau Asked
"No I Haven't" I Said "Well Let's Go Introduce you to them!" they dragged me to a house in front of their house and knocked on the door,A Brown Haired boy answers it "Hey Aphmau And Katelyn! Huh? Who is this beauty?" He asked looking at me "Laurance meet (Y/N),(Y/N) This Is Laurance" I Bowed "Its Nice To Meet You Laurance! I hope we become Amazing Friends!" I smiled And He Said " no need to be formal around me,Come In!" he moved out of the way letting us in,I sat on the couch Then Aphmau And Katelyn Did The Same,Laurance Called Out To 3 People And Three People Came In Shirtless And Only Had Trunks On,I covered My Eyes Blushing Then Katelyn And Aphmau Laughed At Me Because of what I'm doing "I'm sorry I'm not comfortable around shirtless people" I said still covering my eyes Then Katelyn and Aphmau Are giggling Now I peeped Trough My Fingers Seeing The There Boys Have Clothes On I Uncovered My Eyes And Smiled Then Walked Up To The Three Boys "Hi I'm (Y/N) Cousin Of Aphmau And Best Friend Of Katelyn And You Three Are?"I Bowed And The Blue Haired Boy Spoke "I'm Dante,That's Garroth"He Said Pointing to the blonde "H-Hi" he stuttered out then I just smiled "And That's Travis" He Said Pointing to the White Haired Boy "Hey Baby~ Just Call Me Star Catcher Because I Catch The Stars On Your Eyes" He Winked And I just kissed him on the cheek The  I Smiled"Ya sure you can catch my beautiful eyes? I bet you are just gonna wear them" He Nodded And Went To The Basement I Then Went Back To The Couch And I Sat Beside Aphmau Then I Asked Her A Question "Hey Shu....Do You Still Have The Portal Gun? And do you still have the portal gun Katelyn?"I Asked The Both Of Them And They Said 'yes' Then I Got A Pokeball Out And So Did Aphmau and Katelyn We Looked Around To See if only us Were There And The Area Is Clear We Let Out our Pokemon Aphmau's was Breixen,Katelyn's Was Greeninja And Mine Was Eevee. The Three Pokemon jumped On Our Laps And We Treated Them Of What They Needed I Fed And Brushed Eevee And Aphmau Did The Same While Katelyn And Greeninja Trained At The Backyard "Are You Ready Eevee At sunday The Pokemon Showcase Will Take Place" Eevee Nodded And Replied"Eevai Eevai vai!"I smiled And Hugged Her While Aphmau Said "Your Entering The Showcase?" "Yep! and I Hope I Get To win at the Masterclass Soon" I looked at Eevee And Smiled I Heard A Door Creaking I Quickly Put Eevee Back In The Pokeball And Katelyn Rushed Back And Aphmau Hid Her Breixen And We Three Hid Our Pokeballs We Looked Around Then Saw Laurance we Smiled "Hey Laurance We Have To Go Now Cya Tomorrow!" I said while walking up to him Giving him a quick hug Then Me,Katelyn And Aphmau Said Our Goodbyes And We Headed Home I Changed Into My Pajamas And Let Eevee,Feneken,Breixen,Sylveon,Greeninja,Halucha And Finally Bunnelbee Out And We All Went To Sleep What a Long Day!

~~Laurance P.O.V~~
I was in my room and heard the girls talking then I heard a 'Eevai!' Sound....I Peeked On My Door And See Pokemon! Actual Pokemon! I Got Jealous I Wish I have a Pokemon and I heard (Y/N) Say about portal guns When I Opened My Door And I See Then All On The Couch On A Normal Position Then (Y/N) Said They Have To Go She Gave Me A Quick Hug Then Headed Out I Called For The Guys "GARROTH! DANTE!TRAVIS" They All Came Out Then Said "What?!" I Told Them What I Heard Of The Girls Talking And They Didn't Believed Me Good Thing I Caught It All On Tape We Rushed To My Computer And Went To The Security Camera And We Saw The Girls Having Pokemon Then Their Eyes Widened And Dante Said "Let's Ask Them Tomorrow Right Now Let's Go To Bed" we Nodded and they headed to their rooms And We All Fell Asleep.

**~A/N~**
Hey! Aphmie Here! I just wanted you guys to know That I Will Be Updating From time To Time Tell Me in The Comments Below If You Have Any Ideas Of The Future Pages Leave A like And Goodbye For Now! :3