Chapter 21

Lala POV

As Soon As I Made It Inside Of My House I Felt My Inside's Rushing Up . I Ran To The Bathroom & I Let It All Out In My Toilet . I Got Up Brushed My Teeth , Washed My Face & Went To My Living Room . I Plopped Down On My Favorite Zeebra Stiped Couch & I Flipped Throughr The Channels On My T.V Until I Found "Players Club" On BET . I Was So Into The Movie I Didnt Notice Jakarii , Wayne , & Zz Had Calledd Mee . Shiidd I Wasnt Gonna Answer Anywayy . How Tf U Gonna Doubt Someone You Knew Your Whole Life Over Something Yall Have No Fuckinn Clue About . Me & Dre Were The Only Two Who Even Investigatedd This Shiit & Theyy Wanna Not Believe Me . Fuckk All Of Theyy Ass & Fuckk That Shooting . Andd Thenn Theyy Have The Nerve To Call Me ?👏👏😂. Hell Naww . They Obviouslyy Dont Need Me So Why Should I Entertainm Them Or Even Hear What Theyy Gotta Sayy. All Of Themm Knoww Im Stubborn & Theyy Knoww When I Walkedd Outta The Office ,Then And There Shit Was Over . I Let That Shooting Shit Go . If Theyy Ass Reallyy Wanna Find Who Shot Zz Theyy Ass Betta Get To Workk & Theyy Betta Work Hardd , Just Dont Call Lala Fa Shiit. Andd They Ass Better Had Of Got Tf Out Of My Trap .
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

.............Next Day

Wayne POV

Me , Dre ,Zz ,King Andd Lamar Was All At The West Trap Chillinn Tryna Get To The Bottom Of This Shooting When Lala Walkedd In . Princess Looked BAD Hands Down. She Had On A Glossy Grey Leather Jacket With A Pink Dress . Her Hair Was Swinging When She Walkedd & She Had A Glow On Her Face. She Walked In ,Hugged Dre, Lookedd At Us,Andd Went To Her Office . To Be Honest I Think This Shiit Is Childishh Asf . I Must Admit Lala's Gut Has Never Proven Her Wrong But This Timee She Might Just Be Proven Wrong . Whyy Tf Would A Poor Ass Broadd Just Come Out Of No where And Shoot You Because U Beat Her Ass ? Hey , I Might Be Wrong But That Shiitt Just Dont Make Sense To Me . I Knoww Tracey Myself , She Is Bold Bit That Hoe Aint Shoot Nobodyy.
Lala Is A Smart Girl , But She Making A Mistakee W/ Thiss Ideaa . 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Zz POV

This Whole Thing Is Childish . I Knoww lala Tryna Look Out Fa Me But She Might Be Wrong . She My Sister Andd Imma Always Be By Her Sidee But I Dont Thinkk That Hoee Shot Me . I Got Up Fromm The Couch Andd Walkedd Down The Long Hall To Lala's Office .
I Opened The Door To See Her Sitting In Her Purple Fluffy Office Chair At Her Desk Countinn Moneyy & Eatinn Snacks . She Looked Up At Me And Continued To Count Money .
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞
5 mins Passed

10 Min passed

15 mins passed

20 mins passed

All You Heard In The Room Was Her Munchinn On The Gummy Worms And The Money Rubbing Against Her Fingers As She Counted .

"Lala How Long You Gonna Keep This Up ?" I Finnaly Spoke. I Was Getting Agitated By The Moment .

" Keep What Up ?" She Finnaly Looked Up And Gave Me Some Of Her Attention .

"This ! How Long U Gonna Keep This Stupidd Ass Grudge Against Us ? We Aint Even Do Shiit ."

" Im Not Keeping A Grudge . Im Just Simply Not Getting Involvedd W/it .Yall Choose To Doubt Me Soo Im Not Gonna Fuckk w/ yall . You Doubt Me I Doubt You & I Highly Doubt Yall Gonna Get Far W/ Thiss Shitt" She Said As She Slipped A Pink & Blue Gummy Worm In Her Mouth .

" Lala We Wasnt Doubting You . We Just Dont Think Tracey Was The One Who Did It . Im Not Gonna Lie Your Gut Has Never Proven You Wrong But Pooh I Knoww She Aint Did It . She Just A Young Dumb Hoe "

"Rightt . She Just A Young Dumbb Hoe Who Shot Yo Ass . Andd Kneww Where Our Oldd South Trap Was ." I Toldd Yall . Lala Is Stubborn As Hell & She Stands Up For What She Believes In . I Cant Do Shiit But Sayy Ok .

" Ughhh. You Just Not Letting It Go Huh ? "

" I Been Let That Go . Im Not Worrying About It Anymoree. Shiit I Wasnt The One Who Got Shot Anyways . Yall Doubted Me & I Simply Dont Give AFuck Anymoree . Im Not Gonna Hold A Grudge . Your My Sister Always Gonna Love U , But Not Im Helping W / Shiit . Yall Didnt Want My Helpp Thenn So Dont Askk Noww " And With That She Got Up & Walkedd Out .

I Soon Followed Andd Went To The Chill Room . To My Suprise Lala Was In The Kitchenn Fixing Somthing To Eat . SMH
Yeaa , She Got Food At All The Traps . She Made Her Food , Got Her LV Duffle Bag & Left .
My Stubborn Ass Sister 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

King POV

When I Left The Trap I Sped To Lala House . Everybodyy Knoww This Shitt Is Childish Asf & This Shitt Was Getting On Myy Nerves . I Typedd In Her Passcode & Her Big Queen Gates Opened . I pulled Up In Ha Semi Circle Drivewayy & Hopped Out My Black On Black Benz . I Opened Ha Door & Walked Upstairs . I Went In Her Room To Hear Her Shower Running & Her LV Dufflebag By Her Closet . I kickedd Off My Shoes And Jumpped In Her Queen sized Bed . After AFew minutes I Heard the shower turn off and her Bathroom Door opened . She Looked Like She Was About To Shiit When She Saww Me In Her Bed .

" Jakarii Wtf U Doinn In My Bed " She Growledd . She Had This Lil Mean Face & It Was Sexy Asf .

"I Came Here To Talkk To Yo Stubborn Ass"
She Rolled Her Eyes & Walked To Her Dresser . She Pulled Out A Pink Lace Set & Slipped It On. She Dropped Her Towel & Started To Lotion Her body . When She Finished She Slipped In Her Bed & Started To Flip Through The Channels On T.V Until She Put It On Love&Basketball . "Chick flicks" I Mumbled😏 .
She Turned Her Back To Me & Scooted To My Chest .She Grabbed My Arm & Wrapped It Around Her Waist . Shiidd I Wasnt Suprisedd At All , Lala Loves Me☺️👏.

"Wat Chu Wanted To Talk To Me About ?" She Askedd . A Nigga Was Gettinn Hardd I Hadd To Controll Myself .

"Whyy U Was Actinn Likee That ?"

"Actinn Likee Waat ?"

" Childish . You Was Actinn Likee We Saidd We Dont Want Shitt To Do W/You When We Just Saidd We Dont Thinkk Tracey Shot Zz "

"Because Yall Was Doubtinn Me . When I Havee A Gut Feeling Bout Sum Im Always Right . Im Not A dumbb Bitchh, Im Far Fromm One & I Knoww Tracey Had Something To Do W/Zz Getting Shot."

" Mann Everybodyy Have Gut Feelings But Just Because Yo Gut Telling U So Dont Mean Tracey Shot Zz . "

"My Gut Feelings Diffrent From Everybody Else's . Mine Never Prove Me Wrong . Im Not Even Worriedd Aboutt That Shiit Nomoree . I Wasntt The Onee Who Got Shott && Im Not Getting Involved W/it."

" 😏😞😩 Ok Bae "

All Of A Sudden She Ran To the Bathroom & Let All Of Ha Insides Out . I Went Behind Her And Held Her Hair Up . She Flushed The Toilet , Brushed Her Teeth & We Got Backk In Bed . Im A Nigga But I Peep Shit Likee That . Lala eat Alot But She Been Eatinn More Than Usual , Lala Throww Up Mostllyy Every morning & Night && She Got A Lil Tiny Pudge . Lala Pregnant w/my Seed And She Dont Even Knoww It ☺️😁😍❤️👶

Lala Snuggled Up To My Chest & We Watchedd Movies Until We Both Fell Asleep .
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Unknown POV

Shit Shit Shit !! I Aint Knoww The Bitch Was Smart . I Kneww She Fuckedd w/king But I Aint Knoww Zz Fuckedd w/Lamar . 😔😞 I Gotta Thinkk & I Gotta Think Fastt . She Might Be Ouf To Get My Headd Fuckk Fuckkk Fuckk . Whyy In The Hell Did I fuckk W/ The Drug Princess 😵😖

Turnupp Turnupp Turnupp !!!👏

Do Yall Think Lala Wrong ?

200votes & 25comments