"Besides Michelle, I top." A smirk appeared on Michelle's which was slightly intimidating. Everyone knew Michelle was extremely daring girl, especially when you're her twin brother.

"Exactly Phil, you have to make him weak just under your gaze. Maybe he'll even stop harassing every single girl." she mentioned. I decided to give it a go, I did honestly have nothing to lose.

"Fine I'll do it Michelle, I'll try to seduce Daniel Howell. And who knows maybe I can get something out of it." I said, slightly sounded like Howell.

"Bro, if you turn into Howell I will end you." I laughed and our friends rolled their eyes. She did look similar to me, we were twins. The only noticeable difference was that was my hair was dyed black while she had dyed platinum blonde .

"Wait how did you know your brother tops? He's the innocent one out of us." Michelle started laughing at what Troye said.

"Troye, darling. Have you seen his web history? Trust me he is not innocent, also he acts too innocent. My gaydar is very good, I'm Gyno-demisexual after all." Troye laughed at the slight blush on my cheeks. My history was full of stuff from my porn hub subscription. You should of heard our parents when they found out we weren't straight.

My mom was thrilled, the blonde was standing there doing a dance because 75% of her kids were LGBT+. Our sibling Georgie is agender but they don't mind the 'she' or 'he' pronoun. Dad didn't care as long as we were happy.

"Wait Phil, aren't you partnered with Howell for that English project?" Louise asked. I nodded, that's probably why Michelle made the dare.

"Phil, you need to invite him to burger night. That's when the dare begins if he says yes." Michelle said grabbing my phone from my bed. I took the phone of her hand and tipped her Adidas hat down.

"You're lucky that he gave that he gave me his number before third period ended." I went to my messages and composed a text to 'Howell' as it said in my phone.

'hey my family's has a family dinner night every Saturday. You want to join? We can work on the project if you'd like.' I showed the text to my sister and she nodded.

"Sounds fuckboyish enough, send it." I pressed send then showed it to everyone. Troye rolled his eyes and laughed, Louise had a smile displayed on her face.

"So this is what actual people do? This sounds more fun than spending hours on planes and buses." Troye was a teen pop sensation who Michelle and I've known since primary.

I then received a text back saying 'hey you'd need to call my home phone to talk to my folks, it's ***-****'

"Guess we're calling Howell's folks, mates." Everyone went silent when my sisters manic laugh erupted. My sister looked the most normal but she was the most insane out of us. I phoned the number and a small girl picked up the phone.

"Hello? This is the Howell residence?" a little girl piped in. She couldn't of been over 6 years old. I then heard screaming in the background.

"Sweetheart? Can we speak to your parents?" I heard a bang and a weight smash into something.

"Sure! Mummy, Daddy! Someone wants to talk to you!" I hear small feet pattering along the floorboards and then a woman spoke.

"Kendall, who is it?" a woman said in a kind tone, almost too kind, "here love, give it to me."

"This is Iris Howell, who is this?" the lady who I assumed was Dan's mum.

"Hi this is Phil Lester, I'm in English with your son Daniel. I'd like to know if he would be able to come over and work on our project tomorrow?" there was something wrong in this atmosphere, some thick awkward tension.

"Um, sure. Let me talk to my husband." the line went silent as if it was muted. I sat there for a couple minutes, the line suddenly had come to life with a shaken up voice.

"H-hi Phil. I don't have a car and my family has to go the Blackpool Football Tournament and I don't want to go. Do you mind if I stay over yours for the weekend?" his voice was weak and frail, not the confident and cocky tone he usually had.

"Yeah, that's fine. Are you okay? You don't sound very good." A loud fit of coughing burst out and then silence.

"Yeah, I'm great! My family and I are just watching a scary movie. Should I welcome you with my presence now?" It left almost as quickly as it came.

"Sure, see you." The line disconnected. I couldn't of been more confused but also excited.

"Well you guys should head out now, cause it turns out this dare is just about to begin."