Chapter 5 |Adriana can't tag along|

This chapter is dedicated to _analynn :) Thanks girl for commenting on my story a lot :)) I'm really enjoying your story too. I can't wait until you update :D

Tony's POV

This stupid lady can't tag along with us; she's only 19! She isn't even allowed to be in the club or in the casino. What the hell is that?! After hanging up, I got mad and started bitching at Lula for no reason. So, what she did was snap back at me. Oh, that little tramp. It's been over 2 months since I practically kicked her out. Just remembering makes me laugh.

"Yes who's there?" I asked while I was still typing in my computer to do some important stuff.

"Hey, Tony. How are you?" someone asks. I was still too busy typing in that I didn't bother to look since I already knew that voice.

"I'm good myself. How about you, Adriana" I ask, closing down my computer. When I looked up, I saw the most horrifying thing I had ever seen. It was Adriana in mini shorts with a small blouse where you could see her belly button. Was she trying to provoke me? It didn't seem like it was working. I guess she noticed that I was looking at her.

So, she said, "It took that long for you to look at me? I know you like what I'm wearing." I couldn’t help but laugh. She tried too hard to make me laugh. Seemed like she tried hard enough today.

"You’re very funny. Me? As in, me liking you?" I inhaled slowly. "Sweetheart I don't mean to burst you from your bubble, but that's never going to happen. You’re not my type." She looked astonished from what she just had heard .

"Tony, don't joke around like that. I know you like me. And, I like you too. So, do me right here, right now in your office." Adriana said walking towards me. God, what was she doing?

"Adriana? What part of me not liking you don't you understand? Do I need to write it on a board or in the newspaper? Or on your face, or something? Please, just get out," I warned keeping still in my chair.

"Tony, I Love You. Why can't you just accept that you love me, too? Just do me right now. I promise I won't tell my dad."

"Should I consider it? No, I shouldn't. Damn, I sound so stupid," I murmured under my breath. "Ew, no. Get out. You're my best friend's daughter. Besides you're not even pretty. This is the second and last time I will ask you to get out of my office," I said, standing up to look at her, in the eyes. Oh, her eyes are nice.

"Tony." She whined. That’s it, I have had it up to here with this girl. I walked towards her, grabbing her by the right arm to drag her away from my house.

"Tony you're hurting me," she said trying to hit me with her purse. Lula looked very surprised herself so she asked, "Tony, what’s going on?"

"Oh, just handling some girl business. I'll be back in a minute" I said smiling at her. Like, as if that was going to stop me. I opened the door out of my mansion and practically threw her out.

"You’re going to regret this," she said while she fixed her hair.

"Oh, please. Don't be stupid. I have pretty and sexy girls all over the place. Which means I won't do so," I paused. "Oh, and don't bother telling Caleb about this because, If you do, I’ll show him my video." I defended. Yeah, I have a camera in my office. You, know just in case someone tries to rob something, which I doubt it.

"What?" she asked surprised.

"Oh, you didn't know. Seriously? I forgot to tell you? Well, that’s perfect then. Yup, I have a camera in my office. Now, I don't feel like explaining myself to you. So, shoo. Goodbye," I said shutting the door.

Just thinking about that made me laugh loud. I think Lula noticed so she asked "What’s so funny?"

"Nothing, just remembering some old stupid moments." I answered back. "You remember that girl a couple of months ago?"

"Which girl? You bring to many to keep count," Lula said standing by the fridge.

"That girl with the long black hair, and hazel eyes," I answered back.

"You’re not being very specific. A little more detail."

"Oh My God, Lula, you’re so slow. The girl I dragged from here. The girl I practically threw out. There? Does that sound familiar?" I asked waiting for her response.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Yes, I remember. What about her?"

"Well....."

"Well what?!"

"Promise not to get mad at me Lula?"

"I can't promise that. Shoot it out."

"She's Caleb’s daughter." I stopped, looked at her, and closed my eyes "There I said it."

"She’s what?!?!?!?!?!" Lula half yelled by my ear.

"Ahh, Lula,  my ear drum! I’m right next to you. No need for the yelling," I said calmly.

"How do you not expect me to not yell? Tony, did you have anything to do with her?" she asked, concern written all over her forehead. Why does she care?

"I didn't. She wanted to have something to do with me. She just can't resist this baby" I say pulling my shirt from my chest pointing at myself. "Lula, she's not my type. She's eww .She grosses me out. Can you believe she told me to have sex with her? I mean, ew. She's my best friend's daughter. I would never do that. Or would I? No, I wouldn't." I say smiling wide at her walking away to get a drink.

"Why didn't any of you ever tell me about her?"

"It never came up," I answer, taking a sip from my drink.

"Lula dear, don't forget to put my luggage in my room. It would really mean a lot to me. If you put my stuff on the closet also, that would be great."

Lula did as she was told. After she disappeared, I decided to call Caleb…. Again.

"Hello. What do you want now? I thought I said ten at the casino." He answered in the first ring. But Caleb was annoyed. Yup, he was. I don’t know at who and why, but he was.

"Hey chill it there, bro. Relax, I was just calling because I've missed you," I lie.

"I don't have time for your jokes."

"Caleb, stop whining. Truth is, I want to know why Adriana is even coming, anyway. She can't even be in a casino. she has to be 21. When she's only 19. Then, you're going to leave me to baby sit. Honey, I have better things to do," I complain, listening to what he was going to say.

"With money you can do everything. Besides, Adriana doesn't even look 19. She looks like 23."

"No she doesn't. She looks like a 16 year old. Anyways, let’s discuss this later. I can see that you’re in a pissed off mood," I say hanging up, not waiting for his response.

A/N: Hey guys, I uploaded a lot quicker this time. Expect 2 updates very soon:)) Oh and I wanted to make one thing clear. That Tony Stark Is NOT Iron Man in this movie. So, he doesn’t have Jarvis and all his robots. He doesn't do all those bomb making things. He’s just a CEO and a movie Producer. NO Iron Man :( Yet we still love him right?