Chapter 4 Trouble?

Chapter 4

Joeys POV

Lisa sat down with us. What was Shane doing?! Shane knows me and Lisa have had problems before. We have never been that close. I don't know why he is doing this.

Joey: Shane! I'm going to the... Bathroom. Will you come with me please?

Shane: Oh.. um okay then..

Shane and I got up and walked to the bathroom while Lisa was still sitting at the booth. I was trying to walk really fast to talk to Shane. We got to the bathroom and i tried to pull the door but it wouldn't open. It's locked.

Joey: Shane its locked...

Shane stepped in front of me and pushed the door open. I feel stupid.. I started to blush. I hid my face and walked in.

Joey: Shane. Why are we friends.. why are YOU friends with Lisa??!! I thought you were over her.

Shane: I am over her. Doesn't mean I can't be her friend. Joey don't make everything about you.

Joey: Shane what are you talking about?

Shane: You think just because I broke up with her for you, I have to be with to every second..

At that moment I started to cry. I stormed out and made sure to pull it open. I sat down at the booth with Shane behind me. Shane sat with Lisa and I sat all alone on the opposite side. Tears were in my eye. I looked out the window hoping my tears would dry. Then Lisa started to talk.

Lisa: Soo.. guys.. what did you order?

Shane: I got steak and Joey got chicken.

Shane knew I didn't want to talk. He knows me so well. I looked over at him to see he was looking at me. Lisa was looking at her menu. Shane switched seats and sat next to me. Shane grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. This caused Lisa to look up. I don't know if Shane told her we were dating yet.

Shane: Lisa.. me and Joey are.. Dating.

Lisas jaw dropped. She looked upset.

Lisa: Oh sorry.. I have to go...

Lisa walked out really fast. She left her menu and a waiter came and took it.

Shane: I'm sorry for what I said..

Joey: It's.. It's okay.

Shane: No.. It's not okay. How can I make it up to you?

I leaned closer and he kissed me. It was a very long kiss. It wasn't normal. It was the side to shane that is depressed. I know he meant sorry. I felt something on my lips. I felt his tongue try to enter. I opened my mouth and let him in. He licked the roof of my mouth and he was exploring my mouth. I pulled away for air.

Shane: are you ready to go?

Joey: yeah let's go.

We hopped into the car and went home.

Home

We walked into the apartment and sat on the bed. Shane walked to the bathroom and changed his cloths. After he got out of the bathroom I went in and changed my cloths. When I pulled off my boxers I saw it. I had a boner. How long was this there? I put on some loose cloths so it wasn't noticeable. I walked out and got under the blanket.

Shanes POV

Joey got out of the bathroom and walked right to the bed. He sat down that that is when I saw it. Joey had a boner. Then he got under the blanket.

I grabbed Joeys crotch and he gasped.

Shane: You need to hide better.

Joey just laughed and rolled on his side. I rolled over too. We were cuddling together. That was when I fell asleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER!! I just don't think this story will be that popular. I guess I will try though(:

also if you guys have suggestions, you can comment them.

~Catelynnnnn(:::