Ch 16

It has been two weeks since, the Thanksgiving weekend and we are currently moving some of Melanie's stuff into my room or a storage area. We decided to move her things now rather than in between Christmas and New Year. So if we hurry up and pack everything Melanie should be moved in a week before Christmas. It still fathom Melanie agreeing to move in. To a lot of you it might seem like we are moving to fast especially since we haven't slept together but all this feels so right it doesn't even feel like we are moving to fast. I guess that's just how it feels when your in love, and it makes me think that the other two times I thought I was in love I really wasn't. I feel like Melanie is my true love that we are meant to be. Melanie is going to spend Christmas with her family, and we are going to spend New Years together, so we could begin the year together.

It's the weekend and the girls want to let their hair down and go out to a club. The last time that we went to a club was the first time that Melanie went out with us which I believe was around five months ago. This time it's not just a girls night, some of the guys are going to join us. I honestly don't care what I wear so I'm just going to let one of the girls pick out my clothes. Maddie chose what I was going to wear, it was a black and white strapless mini dress, with red pumps. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail, did smoky eyes with red lipstick. Melanie didn't care to impress anybody either but without trying she looked sexy as fuck, then I realized she always looks sexy without even trying. She wore a nude colored dress mini dress with sequence that hugged her body well , nude colored pumps, natural look on the make up and had her hair in a messy ponytail with some hair lose around her face. Unlike the last time we went out to the club I am able to grab and kiss her all I want. I walked over to Melanie hugged her from behind and began placing kisses down her neck, the good thing I chose to wear a no smear lipstick otherwise Melanie's neck would be all red. She let out a giggle and turned in my arms to face me "Baby you look so hot and your not even trying." I smiled down at her "Well I could say the same about you, but you could be dressed in a big shirt and big sweats and still look sexy." She pulled me down by the neck and before our lips touched she said "Dido"

When we got to the club the guys were already there waiting for us. I knew basically all the guys except for maybe two or three guys. We all went into the club and made our way to the VIP section, I didn't feel like dancing right away so Melanie and I sat down for awhile. Melanie ordered herself a drink and as soon as she was done with her drink we went out to the dance floor. Melanie and I ignored our surroundings and just danced as one, our hips and hands moving in unison while I kissed her neck. After about and hour of dancing we went back to the VIP section and sat down with Melanie on my lap. We talked and made out until it was time to go home. The whole ride home I was just thinking of ripping Melanie's dress off and having my way with her. When we got home as soon as we walked into the house I took off my shoes picked up Melanie over my shoulder and ran upstairs to my room. As soon as we entered the room I looked it and set Melanie down on her own two feet.

Melanie takes off her shoes, I walk and stand behind her and I start to kiss her neck. As I'm kissing her neck I begin to unzip her dress and slowly slide it off her. I kiss a sensitive spot on let out a soft moan, I begin to rub my hands up and down her body. Melanie turned in my arms to kiss me, as we are kissing I feel her hands traveling down my sides to the end of my dress. She pulls out of the kiss lust filled her eyes and gives me a smirk "I think this needs to come off." as she said that she began lifting my dress to take it off. I shiver a bit as her fingers make contact to my bare skin. As soon as my dress is off Melanie looks me up and down with a smirk on her face. I pull her to me and kiss her, then lead her to the bed all while I began to unclip her bra.

I took of her bra and as I laid her on the bed, I marveled at beautiful breast. My mouth began to water at the sight before. I climbed on top and straddled her waist, I lean down and kiss her. As I'm kissing her I slide my tongue in her mouth and our tongues dance together. I intertwine my fingers through her hair and our kiss becomes more hungry, that we both let out a moan. She takes this time to run her hands up and down my back, she unclips my bra and begins to slide it down without breaking the kiss. I move away from her mouth and begin trailing kisses to her jaw, then down her neck. As I kiss down her neck our breast rub agains each other and both our nipples become erect. I begin to travel down her neck to her awaiting breast and erect nipples.