Chapter 5: The fight begins⚔

🐼🐼

Hunter and Levi stands off staring at each other. Crkk, the ground splits in half separating Levi from Hunter.

"Kick his ass Levi",Leo screams in excitement.

Blake pulls him back saying,"Stay out of this Leo".

"hmph",Levi says.

Boom  Hunter flies after Levi with great speed.

Levi backs up and dodges Hunter attack and blast him into a rock. Levi runs after Hunter tries to hit him but misses then Hunter says ALMIGHTY PUSH! Levi flies back crashing into a pile of rocks while Hunter is running after him and punches him in his stomach repeatedly.

After that he holds Levi arm pulls him toward his body and punches him in his stomach so hard Levi goes flying away again.

Hunter still on the attack tries to punch Levi but Levi holds hunter punches and kicks him in his stomach then holds his head and punches him over and over.

"Oh Shit"Leo says while Hunter and Levi is tearing apart the forest.

"Sharigan",Levi says making his eyes turn different.

Hunter tries to hit But Levi dodges him and says,"I can see all your moves before you make them",haha ugh.

Hunter punches Levi in his stomach and says,"Did you see that coming".

Levi falls down and says,"Yes...yes I did".Levi stands back up quickly and uppercuts Hunter in his jaws.

Hunter flies into a rock coming out he says,"RISE MY ARMY FEED UPON LEVI". A wood army rises from the ground and starts running after Levi.

"Shit we have to fight",Leo says. "1,000 shadow clone jutsu".Leo says making a bunch of clones pop up and starts attacking the wood army.

"Water Clone Jutsu",Blake says making a bunch of water clones to attack Hunter wood army.

"BIG BANG POISON AND ACID ATTACK".Hunter screams making a big ball of acid and poison the size of the moon. "Take this"Hunter screams sending the attack.

"OK",Levi says in a calm way."UNDERWORLD BLAST OF CHAOS". Levi screams.

Boom the two attacks collide making a big explosion wiping out everything, after the explosion Levi and Hunter lie on the ground in pain.

"Hey Hunter do you want to join our group?"Levi says sitting up.

"We're going to kill the Demon King",Leo screams jumping up and down.

"Well OK I'll join",Hunter says still lieing down."

Hey Lev".

"Yeah".

"That was a pretty good fight",he says.

"Yeah I know".

"Well before we start this venture I need to head home to get some stuff".Hunter says jumping up and starts walking away.

Days later they finally reach to Hunter's home.

"This isn't a home,"Blake screams staring into the forest.

"Well yeah lemme go in and fetch some stuff",Hunter says walking into a forest. 4 minutes later Hunter walks out.

"Let's go guys",Levi says walking straight towards the city making the gang follow him.

😊😊😊😊😊

Vote
Comment
Follow

😍🤑🤓😋😋