MikaYuu!

"M-Mika..." Yuichiro panted and tried to push the other male away. "St-stop...we're gonna...get caught..." His back arched and he moaned loudly as he felt the blonde stroke his member.

"It's okay Yuu-chan, no one will come. Everyone is sleeping now in the camp down the street."

"Still-Nhn! Ha...ah..." Yuichiro's eyes glazed over and it didn't take long for the dark haired male to submit fully to the other.

Mikaela rubbed the tip of Yuichiro's member and then looked down at him. "I want to make you feel good, Yuu-chan."

Yuichiro's cheeks turned a light pink color at what Mikaela had said and he looked up at him. "I-It does...feel good..."

Mikaela smiled and bent down, crushing his lips against Yuichiro's. He also wanted to show the other how much he loved him.

Having been holed up in that horrid place for so long, it had really been hell. Having to see Ferid's face everyday... The man that had massacred all of his family. All of them except for Yuichiro. For some reason, he had been spared and Mikaela thought he could die happy. Knowing that Yuichio had survived was all that he needed.

Mikaela looked down at Yuichiro and said, "Don't let anyone else touch you like this." "Of course I won't, baka!" Averting his eyes, Yuichiro frowned.

They had originally went out for a walk, but clearly Mikaela had other things in mind.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you, Yuu-chan." Mikaela looked down at the other male and lifted his hand, putting three fingers at Yuichiro's lips. "Open up, Yuu-chan."

Yuichiro felt his face flush a bit, when he realized what the other was planning on doing. He opened his mouth and welcomed the blondes fingers into his mouth. He started to suck on them, swirling his tongue around all three of them at once.

Soon enough, he felt the fingers leave the warmth of his mouth and he looked up at Mikaela.

Mikaela reached down with his other hand and pulled Yuichiro's pants down. He then wasted no time at all and started to enter the first finger into his entrance. "Nhn...it feels weird..."

Before Yuichiro could say anything else, another finger was thrust inside of him. He felt the fingers curl all of a sudden and he moaned loudly.

Slipping the third and last finger into the male, Mikaela knew that he was ready. Glancing down at the bulge in his own pants he knew that he was ready as well. Every sound that Yuichiro made was driving him insane and he just wanted to feel himself inside of the other already.

Leaning back onto his legs, Mikaela pulled his own pants down and then positioned himself at Yuichiro's entrance. "This might hurt a little, Yuu-chan." "H-hurt?" Swallowing nervously, the dark haired male nodded.

Mikaela started to push himself into Yuichiro and soon heard the other's whimpers. He came to a complete stop and bent over the other, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "It's okay, Yuu-chan. I'm here..." "It hurts like hell!" Tears streamed down his face and he sniffled from both the pain and discomfort that he was currently in.

"Shh..." Mikaela kissed him again and deepened the kiss, trying to get his mind off of the pain. At the same time, he pushed his member into Yuichiro's entrance.

"Mm...Mmm..." Wrapping his legs around Mikaela's waist, Yuichiro kissed the other back just as fiercely.

No matter how he looked at it, Yuichiro wanted Mikaela. He wanted him so badly and had liked him ever since they had first met at that orphanage, all of those years ago. It had killed him to have to see all of his friends killed and then having to leave Mika.

Every night, he would have nightmares and see Ferid killing the other male. It was horrible and he could never shake the dreams. Waking up screaming in his sleep, he would find Guren by his side. Guren was the only person that had helped him and had taken care of him.

Now that he had finally been reunited With Mika, he couldn't be happier.

Tears started to stream down his face again and he had to pull away from the kiss. "Oh no, does it still hurt that bad? I'm sorry, Yuu-can. Maybe we should stop-" "No. It doesn't hurt anymore, Mika. You took all of the pain away." He smiled up at the male and then averted his eyes. "I was just thinking of the past. It really hurt, to have to leave you. I just...I didn't want you to die with anymore regrets. You had worked so hard to get us out of there, yet the plan had failed miserably."

Sniffling a few more times, Yuichiro looked up and seen the blonde reaching out to him. He felt him wipe his tears away and he smiled weakly. "Then I had to leave you again, when we had just been reunited. I just...Leaving you the first time was hard enough, Mika." Fresh tears started to stream down his cheeks and he started to sob quietly.

"Yuu-chan..." Reaching out, Mikaela lifted Yuichiro's chin and looked down at him. "I will never leave you again, that is a promise. Right from the bottom of my heart. I vow to you, that I will never leave your side again." "Mika..." Yuichiro reached up and pulled the other's face down to his, resting their foreheads together.

Mikaela let the other male calm down, before reaching up and wiping the last bit of his years away. "Let me show you how much I love you, Yuu-chan."

He thrust a couple of times into the other and then slowly started to pick up his pace. "Ah...a-ah...Mika..." Yuichiro curled his toes and tightened his legs around Mikaela's waist.

Mikaela looked down at the other male and smiled at the mess that he was becoming. He was the only one that was allowed to see him vulnerable like this and he enjoyed every moment.

Yuichiro felt the blonde pick up his pace even more and he moaned loudly. "Ah! Mika...I'm close!" He started to pant and he bit the side of his lip as a shiver rippled through his body.

Mikaela pushed himself even further and thrusted into Yuichiro, leaning down and kissing him one last time. "Just a little longer, Yuu-chan." He panted as well and his thrusts started to become a bit slower.

Feeling a hand grasp onto his member, Yuichiro shook his head. "N-no, Mika...not both at once..." Biting the side of his lip rather hard, his back arched and he stifled a moan. "E-enough...Mika..." His panting was getting heavier and he felt his climax coming.

Mikaela continued to thrust into the other and stroked his member lovingly. "I love you, Yuu-chan." Yuichiro shivered one last time and squeezed his eyes shut as his seed spilled from his member. "Mm..."

Not too long after, Mikaela filled the dark haired male's entrance with his own seed and he collapsed on top of the other.

"I love you too, Mika." Yuichiro smiled and reached up, stroking the side of Mikaela's face.

It put the dark haired male at ease, when he had heard the words that Mikaela had spoken.

They would always be together.

He finally had his family back and Yuichiro couldn't be more happier.

// I never know how to end one shots 😅
Please review and let me know what you think!