~Chapter 3~

Katya Zamolodchikova, September 19th 2020

Tomorrow I leave for LA. I am both scared and excited. I look at the time and realize I have a flight in 10 hours. I think to myself I should go to bed but I am not tired at all. Maybe ill just sleep on the flight.

I get up and return to packing my things into two small suit cases. I know I cant take everything with me so I have to decide between the needs and the wants. After a few hours I manage to finish packing. I take my carry-on and my two suit cases and set them at the front door. I look at the time and see I have an hour to spare.

I walk into the living room and turn the tv on. There's never anything good on though. I decide to turn the tv off because I only have a few minutes till I have to be at the airport. I call an uber and wait for it to get to my house. When I see the uber out front I grab my bags and ask the driver to pop the trunk.

Once my stuff is in the trunk I close in and hop in the back. The uber askes me where I am going and I say the airport. I'm on my way to a new life. I purposely left without saying goodbye to my family because it would have just been to hard. The uber pulls up at the airport and drops me off

"that will be $10.73 please."

I hand the man the exact amount and walk into the airport. There aren't many people there considering it is 3:00 in the morning. I make it through security with minutes to spare. I make it on the plane and take my seat. The lady with the peanuts walks by.

"excuse me can I please have a water?" I ask her politely.

She hands me the water and sticks her hand out at me. I look at her.

"how much will that be?" I ask her with a little attitude.

"I don't know." She replies. Amateur. She may be young but that is no excuse for being rude.

"well can you please find out so I can pay?" I asked her. She sighed deeply then walked away. Minutes later she comes back

"that will be $1.17." she says rudely. I hand her the money and she walks away. When she is out of range, I sigh loudly. I'm glad she's gone. I have a long flight from Russia to LA. Here we go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. This is my longest chapter. as the book goes on the chapters will get longer. i promise.