14

Michael

"Thank you so much for everything today." Luke whispered, snuggling into my side.

We were seated on the couch in my dark living room. There was a movie playing but neither of us were paying attention.

I pulled the blanket up to his shoulder, and ran my hand through his hair.

"They shouldn't have said that stuff to you. It was cruel." I said, and he nodded.

"Michael, I'm scared." He said, and I looked down.

"Ashton said you never wanted a long term relationship. I know you said that was different, but what if you do get bored with me? I don't want this to only last a month or two." He said, so I leaned down, and kissed his forehead.

"I want more with you. I want something. I can already tell you I'm not going to get bored. You are so different than everyone I've ever dated." I said and his face dropped.

"I'm not famous.." He whispered.

"Luke that's a good thing. You're not full of yourself. Even if you were famous, I'd still like you." I said and he lightly smiled.

"You are as sweet as you can be." He whispered and kissed my jaw.

"It's getting late." He whispered, and I sighed.

"Why won't you just stay, and we can have some funnnn..." I joked, and winked as he stood up.

"Sorry but I think you have me mistaken for a future me who has been on many more dates with you." He said, and grabbed onto my shirt, pulling me closer to him.

"I'll take you on as many dates as you want, baby." I said, and he smiled as I placed my hands around his waist.

He leaned up and kissed my lips softly. Once he pulled back, he immediately kissed me again.

"Kissing you is my favorite thing to do." I whispered once we pulled back.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Michael."