SKYPE

THE SKYPE CALL.

It was Friday afternoon and the squad (minus Malia) had just left the school campus.

"Who's ready to get their study on?!" Lydia sang as she skipped ahead of her friends, turning around to walk backwards.

"Lyds, we all know you aren't going to be studying." Allison laughed.

Lydia looked at Ally confusedly. "Come on Lydia, you're going to be busy talking to MalMal!" Stiles wiggled his eyebrows at the strawberry blonde. The three began to let out loud ooh's, but Lydia rolled her eyes.

"For the millionth time, I don't like her like that."

"Oh come on Lyds, you have been talking about and to her for the past week." Scott joined in, smiling at Lydia who's face began turning pink.

"Oh shut up." She sighed and turned around to walk forward.

. . .

Malia was nervous. Never in her life had she met friends on the internet. She only had her friend Brooklyn, and her cousin, Cora. Brooklyn Friar had been Malia's best friend since she had moved in across the street.

She always tried helping Malia go out and make new friends, but Malia was very anti-social. So that's when she contacted Lydia, and that is how Malia made friends with Scott, Stiles, Allison and Lydia.

Now here she was sitting on her bed, with her laptop next to her and her phone in her hand, waiting for the call.

Her heart beat was increasing by the second. At one point during the wait, Malia had thought about just ignoring the call. That's how nervous she was.

She scrolled through her Twitter, reading her friends spams through the school day. There were candid pictures that they snook of each other. Lydia had been ranting about her English teacher's bitchy behavior. Ally and Stiles were arguing about who got to have Grant Gustin per usual. And Scott had tweeted out zoomed in pictures of his teacher, who also happened to be his lacrosse coach. Malia had learned that Coach Finstock was a pain in the ass but was fun.

. . .

"Lydia get your ass in here, we're about to call her!" Stiles yelled, banging on the door to the bathroom that Lydia was in. The three teens were outside of the room, waiting for Lydia to get out.

"Are you putting on make-up?" Scott asked.

"Most likely." Allison whispered back.

"Probably getting dolled up to see Mal." Stiles winked at Allison which earned him an eye roll from her.

"No, I'm peeing you idiots!" Lydia yelled back. The sound of the toilet flushing flooded their ears and after washing her hands, Lydia opened the door.

"Let's go!"

She darted out of the bathroom, to her room and grabbed her phone.

lydsmartin: mali-boo get on

lydsmartin: yo werecutie