The Sky

Type of Oneshot: Sad

Characters: Jason

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV

It's been 2 years since you've perished. I still miss you. I miss the way you held my hand when I was scared. The way you hugged me whenever you could. The way you let me curl up next to you when I couldn't sleep. The way you would always be there for me.

I miss your face, your body, your smile, your eyes, your touch. But most of all, I miss you.

When I had to identify your body, that's what hurt the most. You had cuts all over your face and chest. It hurt so much to see the person that I fell in love with, dead and cut up in a morgue. As soon as I saw you, my world ended, and I knew that nothing would be the same ever again.

I couldn't believe you were gone, I just couldn't. You were my everything; my knight in shining armor, my hand to hold, my shoulder to cry on, my lover. I isolated myself away from everyone for a long time. When I finally came out, I was angry.

I was angry at everything; food, cars, the air, the sky, the sun, the ground, Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Zane, Travis, Garroth, Laurance, Jeffory, Lucinda, Aaron, Dante, but most of all...

I was angry at you, and that only brought more pain and guilt. Why did you have to leave me? Why did you listen to me? Why did I let you leave? Why did I even wake up that morning?

I wish that day never would have happened. I wish you never would have gotten into that car. I wish I wasn't hungry. I wish I wouldn't have said anything. I wish I wouldn't have woken up that day.

I wish you were still here.

I know it's only been 2 years, but I'm still crying like everything happened today. You would think that I would have ran out of tears by now, but I still have enough to make another planet. I try to think about if you were here. If you were here, you would tell me to stop crying and that everything would be okay. You would hug me and kiss me. You would tell me that you love me. But you can't do that anymore. And that only makes me cry more.

Some say that Acceptance is the 5th and final stage of the 5 Stages of Grief, but I don't believe that's true. I still haven't accepted that you're gone, because if I do accept it, then that means it's true, and I don't want it to be true. I know you're still alive somewhere, whether you're on another planet, another plane of existence, or even in another dimension, I know you're out there somewhere.

I look up at the sky, and I always think of you and where you could be.

I miss you.

I love you.

And I'll see you again, Vylad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, sorry this was so short guys, I just really wanted to get this out! THE FEELS!! :'(