chapter 2 - the forest

As I was adopted, I don't know my real parents that are witches too. And, I don't know what to do.. I've heard of books, which I believe is fake.
But why not give it a try?

When I was at the library, I was looking and looking for any book that could help, "oh wait of course!!"
Find the one I am looking for
Information books and a lot more!•••
Oh yeah... No powers..
It took me already 2 hours for looking for one stupid book!
I just looked up where the higher shelve was and then- "IM SO SORRY!" I bumped in to a guy.. He seemed mysterious but I don't have time for people. I need to find this book
"What are you looking for?" He asked. I replied "uhm.. This type of witch book.." His eyes went big like he knew I SAS going threw the losing powers stage 1.. "Oh yeah its here." He took out the book and handed it in to me. "Thanks a million " I said, he just smiled and walked of. But of course I didn't wave him goodbye. I'm not like an elf. and I hate them! So I just smiled back and started reading. I looked like a freak. It looked like I was some type of kid studying for the last minute for an exam. I looked and looked.. Yes!!! "HUSHHH" the old library woman said. I took the book with me and read and read and read and read.

And I saw a old picture, of a old house. It was in the woods. It looked really peaceful. And I have to see it! There's a map so I'll follow it and see what is there so explore.

Okay, here must it be-.... There's nothing...I KNEW THIS BOOK WAS A WASTE OF TIME!

Suddenly sparkles and magic dust left a track I could follow.
So of course I'd just check there.
I FOUND IT! I yelled.
The door opened slowly so I peeked threw it.
Hello my dear. A old woman said
Oh- I'm sorry.. My name is Sam .. Nice to meet you.
I've been aspectin you. She said with a sweet creemy voice.
Oh okay . I ueh... Lost my powers and-
The old woman suddenly said
I know that, sweety.
Why are you calling me that? I asked her without thinking it was rude to ask.
Sammy, you're just like your mom, beautiful, strong, so full of joy.
M-my mom? How do you know- but I'm adopted
Sammy, I missed you so much, my lovely granddaughter.
Your what???! You're?? My..
There's no time. Here. A note.

She left without saying even goodbye.
WAIT!!
There. Sje turned into sand. I couldn't believe my eyes! I ran to the sand and started to cry.
Whyyy! Why! This isn't fair anymore!!!!

I looked at the note where it said
No time to waste Sam. You need to do this. You can't stop nor give up. Be patient and caring. Be loving to "him" and best of luck.

What must this mean??? I was so confused. Wiping my eyes and stood up. Goodbye. Grandmother.