The sun, The sea ,and the Host Club!!!

I was reading a book while Haruhi was studying " the beach ?" I heard her say. " Of course the beach " the twins said. " here's the fun part we brought swim suits for both of you guys.

" we're really gunna go ?" i said " why not lets go to the beach!" Tamaki exclaimed

Time skip to were they're at the beach•

Tamaki was with a costumer. Figures that Onii Chan would make us take the guests.

I looked over and saw the twins playing volleyball with some guests " Hey take it easy Hikaru " Kaoru said Chasing after the ball. " I'm sorry I'll get it " Hikaru said running after him.

" wait for me Kaoru " Hikaru yelled running after his brother. " it's not my fault the ball is rolling away " Kaoru laughed. " ugh this sucks I thought going to the beach ment a day off " Haruhi said sitting under the umbrella with me. I pulled popsicle out of the cooler and smiled.

Some ladies came over and started talking to Haruhi so I decided to go sit with Onii chan. I stood over him and smiled " you had to bring the guests huh?" I asked. He shrugged.

" you wanna sit ?" he offered " sure " I smiled I thought he was going to grab another seat , but he just pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist resting his head on my back.

I giggled pulling out my book and glasses then started reading it with my blue berry popsicle.

Mori's P

Mori's P.O.V. ( finally!!!)

I looked over and saw Kamiko sitting in Kyoya's lap eating a popsicle and reading a book. I couldn't help , but think about how cute she looked with her hair in those cute pig tails.

I smiled thinking about when she held onto me and hid her face. It was so adorable. When we got back i made sure to wrap her ankle and told her to stay off of it which is why she is okay to walk today.

I had never really felt this way about anyone before hmmmm. I don't like her like that do i? I questioned myself.........
Nah i thought and went back to Mitsukuni.

Kamiko's P.O.V.

I listened in on the boys who were playing a game on who could figure out what scared Haruhi. That's stupid I thought. I signed and decided while they were doing that I would take a walk around the beach.

I was walking around and got hungry so I walked into town i had my cover up on so my swim suit wasn't a problem. I walked through the town and saw an ice cream place so of course I stopped and got some.

I'm a sucker for sweet stuff what can i say. I finished the ice cream and walked into a bookstore finding a couple of books and mangas that I haven't read then bought them and headed back to the beach where the others were.