Joshler >> Mancala

By: LostKilljoy_

One sunny afternoon, Josh and Tyler were playing a small game of Mancala. Josh kept yelling at Tyler saying, "It's your turn!", but Tyler was too busy staring at his friend writing a book about Ferard.

Tyler put his beautifully skinned hand on the clear marbles, taking his time [on his ride] putting all the marbles in the slots.

Josh got tired of waiting for Tyler to finish his turn, so he flipped the board and yells, "Dun!"

Tyler looked at Josh, a surprised look in his perfectly structured face. "Why'd you do that?" His voice was filled with hurt.

"Because I'm tired of you taking so long!" Josh yelled back.

"Why don't you love me for who I am?!" Tyler sprang out of the wooden chair and ran outside into the warm air.

Josh was angry, but he couldn't stay angry at Tyler. Josh stood up from his seat and dashed after Tyler.

It was raining somehow and Tyler sat at a bench near a lake. He felt sorry for running out on Josh, but Josh wouldn't love him for who he was and it hurt.

Tyler wanted to run away from everyone forever. He wanted to be alone and never seen again. He never even got to tell Josh that he was pregnant.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Josh yelling at him through the rain. "Tyler!" He was now embracing him in a hug. "I'm sorry, I do love you for you!"

"Josh," said Tyler, looking into Josh's sparkling brown eyes. "I'm pregnant." Josh hugged Tyler even more.

"I love you," Josh said.

"But I can't love you back!"

Josh looked to Tyler in surprise. "Why?"

"My father, he doesn't agree with our love!" Tyler put a hand on his forehead and sighed.
"We can love in secret!"

"But my fath-"

"NO," Josh cut off Tyler. "We will love each other till the end of our days!"

Tyler nodded. "I will love you forever."

"And I, you."

Months later, Tyler had the baby and they named it Joshler. They got married a year after that and had two more kids, Beth and Danyela. The whole family started a band and named it "Twenty One Pilots".

They lived happily ever after.

THE END