N I N E

Don't forget to vote for GOTHAM HIGH in this year's Watty's awards! We can do this my little icicles *smirks* Go to @thewattys to find out how, or look at the picture above.
Get your tweets on GOTHAM HIGH fans you have a mission.

❄️❄️❄️

"Ivy..are ya sure that cha OK?" Harley asked again, hugging her bright red fluffy pillow to her chest.

Ivy rolled her eyes with a small smile "I'm fine" she said sitting down on her bed "why do you keep asking?"

"Nothin'!" Harley said answering a little too quickly, Ivy sighed before looking towards the bathroom.

"Selina!" she called "you've been in there for hours!"

There was no response but a small giggle.

Harley raised an eyebrow in Ivy's direction as they both stood up to move closer to the door.

"Yeah..I'm free Friday" 

Ivy let out a squeal as both the girls ran towards the bathroom and put their ears on the wood of the door.

"Friday, great...yeah I'll see you at seven"

Ivy hit Harley's shoulder as she wouldn't stop giggling.

"Talk to you later Bruce...okay bye"

They heard to phone beep as the phone call ended and the pair ran to where they were sitting beforehand, Harley flipping through a magazine and Ivy scrolling on her phone.

Selina finally emerged from the bathroom, her phone in hand and a huge grin on her face.

"KITTY'S GONNA SCREW BRUCE FRICKIN' WAYNE!" Harley yelled jumping on top of Kyle who then toppled onto Ivy's bed under her weight.

Ivy rolled her eyes "I don't see what all the fuss is about over a man" she said looking up from her phone.

"He's only tha hottest billionaire in Gotham!" Harley said sitting up so Selina could breathe.

"Whatever," Ivy said before standing up "okay, who's up for a horror movie?"

---

Harley groaned looked at her timetable with bleary eyes "double PE...ugh kill me now"

"I thought you liked sports," Ivy said looking over Harley's shoulder.

"I like gymnastics Red, not volleyball and dodgeball ova an' ova an' ova again"

"Whatever, I have biology, I'll see you at lunch Harls," she said walking in the opposite direction that Harley was forced to go in.

She started to walk towards the gym when she felt a crackle of cold run down her back.

Harley sucked in a breath and spun around to be met with a head of green hair and large smile that sent the hairs on the back on end

"If you don't want to go, you could always skip out," Joker said stepping towards her.

"I don't wanna talk ta ya J," Harley said bravely, stepping back and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Nicknames already?" he said grinning as Harley gulped "I knew we had a connection but-"

"No!" she said quickly looking flustered "It's just easier ta-"

"Save your breath Quinn" he said teasing before starting to walk away.

He looked behind him, his bright green eyes boring into her baby blue ones "I'll be in the parking lot" he said before walking out the school leaving Harley holding her books with a shocked expression on her face.

She looked down as millions of voices told her to just go to class, to just ignore him and move on.

Harley suck in a breath and ran out the door.

----

Hope you enjoyed.

-Killer Frost ❄

(ADMIN NOTE:)

OMFG WE GOT TO TEN FREAKING THOUSAND READS.

KILL (-er frost) ME.

I CAN'T BREATHE.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR KIND COMMENTS.

I LOVE YOU ALL <3