Epilogue

So yeah here is it ^^

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jungkook's POV

Its been 3 years since Jimin hyung left... I still miss him and I try to contact him, but I couldnt connect to him. I sigh this is so hard.

I'm on my fourth year of high school and nothing really changed.... Except for the fact the Taehyung started courting me on our first year of high school. After Jimin hyung left he confessed to me and I declined him, but he was persistent so I let him court me. His courting me for like 3 years now. I tried to love him, but I still love Jimin hyung no matter what happens.

I sigh and looked at the time. I wanna go home now, but I'm working here in a bookstore. It's kind of boring sometimes but hey at least you get to read books thats latest.

Jungkook oppa your shift is done ^^ Someone said behind me and saw one of my co-workers.

Really? Thanks Gail I said to her.

No problem ^^ and can I borrow your English book? I left mines at my locker and I have to do the 3 page essay TT.TT She said.

Sure I'm done with mines anyways and can I borrow your Math book, I kind off left mines at my locker I said as I laugh.

I'm so lucky we have to work here together or else were both dead and hahaha sure come on lets get it She said and I laugh.

Yeah so true I said as we went to the employee's room to get our stuffs. After we fix our stuffs, I took my bag ready to go home **.

Are you gonna walk alone at night today? I asked her I mean its like 5:30pm and her shifts end at 6:30pm.

No, Jeonghan oppa will get me later because he said he wanted to buy some books here She said and I just said oh.

Well see you tomorrow at school I said as I started to walk.

Yeah see you and thanks again for your book and also be careful walking home She said.
I will thanks! And thanks for the book too I said and she just laugh and went back to work.

I started walking back home. I sung a song as I walk~

사랑이란 아프고 아픈 것 yeah
이별이란 아프고 더 아픈 것 같애
니가 없으면 난 안될 것 같아
사랑해줘 사랑해줘
다시 내 품으로 와줘 사랑이란 아프고 아픈 것 yeah 이별이란 아프고 더 아픈 것 같애 니가 없으면 난 안될 것 같아 사랑해줘 사랑해줘 다시 내 품으로 와줘 ( Love is so painful goodbyes are even more painful I can’t go on if you’re not here Love me, love me come back to my arms love is so painful goodbyes are even more painful
I can’t go on if you’re not here love me, love me come back to my arms)

Love is not over I said well ended the song I was singing. I didnt realize tears were falling from my eyes. I miss him so much. I wiped my tears and saw the park... The park were I last saw Jimin hyung. I went in there and sat on the swing.

I miss you so much hyung I mumbled and started swinging the swing. But I ended up crying again remembering the memories me and Jimin hyung have in this park.

I stopped the swing and covered my face with both hands and just cried. My tears never died out.... Then I felt someone touched my shoulders.

Are you okay? That person said. I froze... That voice.... I miss that voice.... I slowly looked at that person and I froze.. I'm dreaming am I?

There stood in front of me is a boy with orange hair.... With the same worried look the one he always gave me when I'm hurt. The same person I hurt and I love. His in front of me....

J-Jimin hyung I said as my tears stop falling. I quickly got up and hug him tightly.

Hyung! I miss you so much sorry for the stuffs I did back then, I'm so sorry I regret everything hyung! And I lov-- I stopped talking as he pushed me away softly.

U-Um etto... I don't know how did you know my name, but..... Who are you? He said.

I stood there frozen... He doesnt know me. Why?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
And finished!!!!! Yay xD thank you for everyone that read this story and the ones who voted and commented on it, Thank you sooo much and your probably asking me why I ended it like this well its because...... IT WILL HAVE A BOOK 2!!! 😅 Yeah I personally thought that having a book 2 will be fun I guess because I dont want to end this sad~ So yeah thank you again for all and the book 2 will probably be published next few days I'm not sure but I'll tell you all if its posted ^^. We'll see you till the next book!! or you could read some of my JiKook stories if you all want to ^^ Thanks again, I love you all 😍💞