Goodbye

"Okay, Marie get a little closer to Ethan." Said my mom  so we can all fit into a photo. "Ok done" my mom said as she pulled down her phone. Okay, Ethan, Ashley, and Grayson.... Let's do this!" I yelled as I grabbed my stuff and opened the front door. We all ran out the door and hoped into the car. "Come on mom!" I yelled as I closed the passenger door. "Okay let's go graduate!" Yelled Ashley. We all laughed as my mom closed the door and drove us to the high school. As we hoped out of the car, and Ethan picked me up like a princess. "We have a bright future ahead of us" said Ethan with a big smile. "Yeah" i said smiling and letting out a frown when he let me down on the football field which is where we are graduating. Me and Ethan grabbed our graduation caps and placed it on. Graduation was going to start very soon so me and Ethan walked to the the edge of the stage.

                                                                                10 Mins later

"Marie Traveno Fike." Said the presenter. I walked up with confidence and took my diploma and shook staffs hands before walking off the stage. As i got off the stage, i was smiling big and i couldn't stop it."I am finally done" i thought in my mind. I sat by Ethan and Grayson and i waited for Ashley.

After Ashley came we hugged her and than we all sat back down to wait for the rest.

"3,  2,  1!" yelled the presenter. We all threw our caps in the air. I quickly turned to Ethan as we hugged...... "We did it" i said while i went in for the kiss.

                                                                             ONE HOUR LATER

So there was an after party.... "So, what do you want to do this summer?" asked Ethan. I broke a tear as I quickly walked away. "Marie!" yelled Ethan as he ran after me. He then got to me and grabbed my arm and pulled it so i would face him. I was balling my eyes out. "Marie.... Whats wrong?" asked Ethan as he cupped his hands on my cheeks. I stood there trying to talk, but I couldn't blur it out. "Marie speak to me." said Ethan. "Ethan Grant Dolan..." I mumbled. "Yes Marie?" asked Ethan as his face turned to a frown. "I.......I..." i said with pauses. I saw Ethan's eyes started to water. "Ethan....... I am........very....sorry." i said looking down at the floor crying. "Marie...no" said Ethan as he broke a tear. I took a big breath and began to speak. "Ethan........ I am moving to Oregon with my family.........on Friday. "Marie you can't leave me..." said Ethan as he placed his hands on my shoulder and slightly shook me. "I am sorry" i mumbled as i was crying so MUCH. Ethan placed his hand over his mouth and started to cry like me. "No, no, no, no.... No!' yelled Ethan while covering his mouth and staring into my eyes. I walked up to him and hugged him tight. I heard him sniff as i did the same. I didn't want to let go.. so i didn't.

 "Yo! Guys whatcha doing over  here!" said Grayson as he laughed. I left Ethan's arms to face Grayson's face to see my tears. Apparently Ashley was there too. "Oh..... Um what's wrong?" asked Grayson. "Are you guys okay?" asked Ashley after seeing Ethan's face. "Marie is moving to Oregon on Friday......." cried out Ethan. "Eth!' yelled Grayson as he came to hug Ethan. I saw Ashley break tears as she looked at me and covering her mouth. "Marie.... why?" asked Ashley as she came to me and hugged me. "All my family is up there and my parents want me to go to community college over there..." I said then facing Grayson and Ethan. "Marie.... I am so sorry" said Grayson as he hugged me. "I hope to spend time with you guys before Friday...." i said wiping a tear. "Ya..." Ethan mumbled. I came up to him to hug him. "Don't worry... I will come back for an university..... In about three Years." I said pulling away and facing Ethan and the others.

                                                                           FRIDAY

I spend the whole week with my friends. Honestly it felt like i was never leaving. Today was the day. I finished packing my stuff last night and Ethan, Grayson, and Ashley was here to help. This morning, a moving truck came. I placed my stuff into the truck and grabbed my suitcase with stuff i will need for one day. Me and my family were going on a plane and will meet the truck in Oregon about a day later. I got to the airport with all my friends and the hard part was saying goodbye. " Bye guys." i said as i hugged each of them. "Ethan and Ashley were crying the most while Grayson just had watery eyes. Ashley told me that without me there..... it would be very different. I finally finished saying goodbye and hugging people. I walked off into thee airport knowing that i will not see them for almost three years. I will miss Ethan's beautiful face and Ashley's  and i's friendship...... And Grayson's personally. I walked away with my family into the airport after my dad Said goodbye to Ethan and saying that he was a great kid to me. As i was boarding the plane i thought of me and Ethan's future and if i will ever see him again..... "Okay please fasten your seat belts and prepare for take off." said the pilot. 

I Will Miss Them/Him....

Hey Guys! i hope you guys enjoyed my book and would wish to continue reading this story in my next book called "Memories// Part 2 of True Love E.D.//". In this book i will explain many people's point of views of life 3 years after Marie has left.... Did she ever see her friends again?