8:52 PM

It's 8:52pm
It's dark out and it has a winterish breeze of cold.
It's 8:53 pm
One minute less and one minute more.
Each second passing and only 60 ashore.
It's 8:54 pm
One more minute till 8:55pm and then we'll slowly drift to bed
It's 8:55pm
I can't wait till nine because that's when I give my sorrows up and rest my head for the next mistake-full day.
It's 8:56pm
Waiting for the day to go by. I tell the minutes and seconds that I'm done today but they won't go a stray
It's 8:57pm
Each minute it gets colder and colder and the sun has gone away, and you'll never know if it'll come back to warm you up.
It's 8:58pm
I think I'm a little to excited I can't stay in between the sheets. I need to find my sense of calmness and let myself drift off.
It's 8:59 pm
I cannot wait for this time to be over. I roll over every five seconds looking at the time and soon enough to its 2 am and I realized I never slept at all.
It's 9:00 pm.
Time to sleep and time to dream. Time to wonder who I might be when I'm older. Time to make some mindly friends and invite them for a sleepover.
It's 10pm
One hour past sleep, I might just be a rebel. My eyes won't close, my mouth won't shut. But it's okay, it's just one hour.
It's 11pm
Over past time, I'm kinda disappointed. I wish my mind would just pass out but all it can do is think. I'm over excited I need to calm down, get me a drink of water.
It's 12 am
The next day with zero sleep to ponder. I get so desperate I start to count some sheep and minutes lasted I don't drift off to a cold winters sleep.
It's 1 am
The second hour of my day. Got not one single second of sleep. Back to counting the lonely fluffy sheep.
Its 2 am
I yawn and yawn over again. And maybe so do you. But that's okay I'm kinda glad it's a Saturday.
It's 3 am
Still nothing I'm kinda getting scared. Maybe sleep isn't for me and I shouldn't be able to have a dream.
It's 4 am
Is this a dream? I'm I lost in a black hole? What is this, I must be being fooled.
5 am
It's the end of my life I think in my head and the world is spinning slow. I've been laying here for hours wondering why I'm still here and not one soul as sold me to the death I'm still breathing cold must my air.
It's 6 am
I can see the sun coming up, it's shining threw my window. With my eyes still pasted open. I can see the sunlight as for its a new wonderful day.
7 am
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Unedited
Random poem about random things I guess :)