Daddy:Part 1

Ha I told you I'd update tomorrow (that's what Leo buys Sora)  And if it wasn't clear in the last chapter Sora has a pain kink
I should really have a warning in the beginning of this book saying SUPER KINKY!!!

I've just moved out of my sisters house and in to Leo's,I'm super happy but a little scared,you seen I've never had sex before I lied when Leo asked me about it......I regret that.

We just pulled up to Leo's house ITS HUGE!!!
"Welcome to my home." He said
"Jesus how many rooms does it have?" I asked. "13 but you'll only see 3." Mm I wonder what he mean by that.
"Come here." He says as he gives me his hand and let's me inside.
"So Sora we some rules we have to go over before you do anything." He says.
"First of don't touch ANYTHING of mine,cause if you do you'll get I punishment and I know you wouldn't want that." Little does he know I would like that.

"Second when I have guests over you may talk to there subs, but you may not talk to there owners unless they talk to you." "Got it?" He says.
I nod.
"Use your words or you'll be punished."
I blush at that and I think he saw that.
"Oh what? You think I won't?" He says.
"Yes I understand." I say in a voice just above a whisper.i may love the feeling of pain but I don't want him to think I'm disobedient.

"Good." He says. "We're going to go shopping for some things once your done getting ready."

*Super Mega Driving *

We're now outside the shop.
"Have you ever been in one of these shops?" He asked. I looked up at what seemed like an Adult Shop.
"N-n-no." I said blushing.
We walk inside and the first thing I see is an blue collar that says princess on it, he saw me starring at it.
"Oh you like this one?" He says looking at the collar. "Y-y-yes." I say so quiet I could barely here it myself.i also was blushing like crazy.

"We'll get it then." Leo says. "Is there anything else you might want?"
I look around the store to be honest I want everything!!    "Oh I forgot to say this but you must pick out one punishment toy." He says.
Yes Yes YES!!!!   "I-I want this." I say and point to a paddle that said slut on it.   "Really? I didn't know you were that dirty." He smirks.

We pick up a few more things and then we go home.

*Super Mega Driving Home*

"I'm going to take a quick shower remember don't touch anything!" Leo says before heading upstairs.
I REALLY wanna do something bad.
I run over to his computer and turn it on I just go through his browser history  and play random games online. I lost track of time and before I knew it he was back.   "What do you think your doing?" He says madly.
"Nothing." I say innocently.

"You better be lucky this is your first day or you'd get a punishment." He say
That makes me sad he doesn't get it I WANT a punishment.
"We have a few more rules to go over." He says.
"First off you MUST call me daddy unless I say otherwise, if you call me Leo you will have a punishment, understand?"   I nod slightly.
"Words!" He says.

      "I understand........daddy."

Hey guys sorry my spelling or grammar in this is messed up its 2:00am  I started this at 12 but I did take a hour off the watch YouTube....ANYWAY this is part 1 part two will have smut I'm putting it in to parts cause I'm so sleepy to write right now and I'm having writers block I can't think

Anyway thanks for 60 views that's AWESOME!!!! Yesterday it was 40 thanks to everyone!!!!
And BYE!!!!!
I was about to publish Thai and then I saw 666 words 😱