19 Stay at Night (SMUT)

Blue eyes on red, both standing across from one another. Steve finally mumbles something out.

"You're not a monster.."

Entity chuckles yet again.

"Creatures like me, we're viruses. I am a monster. If I have to kill to be alive, then so be it."

With that Entity is gone with a flash of red and gold. Steve stands, thinking about the virus, then quickly travels home. He puts his things away, then strips down to his boxers and climbs into bed. As soon as he drifts off, he's woke up by a familiar voice.
"Going to bed without me? That calls for punishment Steven."
Steve's blue eyes quickly open to see Herobrine on top of him.
"Wha-!"
Before Steve can speak, Herobrines lips are on his. Steve did not think Herobrine would come back tonight.
The gods tongue is warm and slippery, exploring every inch of Steve's mouth. Herobrine was pressing his cock against the boy, obviously ready to jump right in. Steve pulled his head away, pulling down his boxers. Herobrine grinned, and took his cock out. He pressed it against Steve, letting it slowly sink it's way in. Steve moaned, wrapping him arms around Herobrine.
"Oh yes~"
Herobrine moaned out loud, feeling Steve twitch around his cock. He started thrusting, picking up the pace as Steve grew louder and louder.
"Such lewd sounds~"
Herobrine grinned as he said that, and Steve was silent for a moment, listening to the wet sounds they were making.
"H-harder..please~"
Herobrine did as Steve asked, grabbing his hips and pounding him hard. They moans grew louder, until they both came. Herobrine kissed him gently before snuggling up behind him. Having herobrine all night was nice.

Maybe he'd stay from now on.