8

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sun beaming through the window. I smiled and looked at Odell next to me. I pecked his lips and rubbed his arm. He fluttered his eyes before smiling at me.

O - So, About last night...

Y - I'm over it, please don't

O - Ok, but this isn't the last time we'll speak about this.

Y - *sighs* whatever

O - Go get dressed, I have things planned for us today

Y - Like?

O - It's a surprise, but we're going to workout first

I took a shower, hygiene and got dressed in:

He came out in joggers and a tank top. We went to LA fitness and put in some work. We were there for about 2 hours and then took mini shower in the locker rooms. I met Odell in the car and both of us had something casual on. He look at me and smile before rubbing my inner thigh.

O - You ready?

Y - For?

He chuckles and began driving. We drove for about an hour and he stopped in front of a carnival. I stood in the car with my mouth wide open as Odell got out and walked to my side of the car. He opened the door and help me out. After shutting the door, we walked to the entrance.

Overview -

There were two lines for tickets and another to use the ATM

There were two lines for tickets and another to use the ATM. Once we got to the tickets booth Odell bought 2 unlimited passes and we were in. We rode all the rides, including the baby ones. We took a lot of pictures and ate a funnel cake together. After 4 hours it was about 6:00pm and Odell said it was time to go.

Y - Do we have to leave?

O - Yes baby, there's still one more to your surprise.

I smiled and agreed to leave under one condition.

O - So we're making deals now?

Y - Yes, I'll leave if you give me a kiss