Chapter 27 - Barbeque with Briana

Louis ' P.O.V :

Today is Thursday which means that's closer the weekend which I'm loving a lot . Maybe on the weekend if it's nice weather I , Niall , Phoebe and Harry can maybe going to a tivoli . On a tivoli are stuff like tea - cups , radioactive cars , jumping house and more fun stuff are there to do . Of the food are maybe corn - dogs , popcorn , hotdog with bread and few more stuff which is yummy . A tivoli is outside and many people are coming there .

Back to really , today I , Harry , Phoebe and Niall will having a barbeque here in our garden and my friend Briana / Bria will come here with her son Freddie . Harry and Freddie are like friends now . Harry's not so shy around Briana and Freddie . Now the clock is 9 on the morning / 9 o clock and I have waking up . Beside me it's Niall and Harry are in the same room but in his crib which I was buy yesterday . Harry's still sleeping and he's snoring lightly / quiet . I'm snoring to and mine are to quiet .

I'm going to the bathroom to just do my moring things like brushing my teeth and showering . I have already locked the door if my sister Phoebe needs to going but she can wait on me . I'm first doing the shower so first I'm taking of my pj which is dark blue with white stripes on . You can see that I love to have stripes on my clothes . I'm taking of my dark blue Calvin Klein underwear and I'm going in the shower . I'm waiting to the water being a perfect temperature , not to cold and not to hot . When it's the perfect temperature that I want , I'm first starting to wash my body and then after I'm taking a body thing which is like to keep me clean and I'm putting it over my body but I'm not putting it on my private parts before it gets infected . Then later I'm washing it of and going out from the shower thing .

I'm taking a tower which is light yellow and I'm drying my body with it and later I'm brushing my teeth and later I'm doing a thing in the toilet before I'm flushing it and washing my hands with soap and water before I'm being sick . After I have do that things I'm going to my bedroom to just change my clothes from my pjs to the day clothes which is a white t - shirt and grey sweatpants . When I'm tying the thing on my sweatpants Harry are crying which means that he's awake / waked from his nap / sleep .

I'm saying to Harry : Good Morning my Hazza . Harry are still crying but not so loud like he can doing sometimes . I'm taking Harry up from the crib and I'm going with him to the bed so that I can changeing his diaper to a clean one . I'm putting him gently on the bed . I'm taking of his yellow pj pants gently that he's wearing . Harry are watching done to see what I'm doing with him and he have start to calming down . Now Harry are not crying anymore and he's smiling . I'm opening his onesie down there his diaper / nappy are and I'm taking of it gently . In the used dirty diaper are just wee and it's almost soaked . I'm cleaning Harry's boybits / boy - parts with a baby wipe . Later I'm throwing the used baby wipe , I'm putting some rash cream on Harry's diaper rash which is almost gone and that's good I think . I'm later putting a new fresh dry diaper on Harry and I'm closing the down part on his onesie . I'm putting socks on Harry's feet and the socks are light yellow and I'm putting them on before Harry's feet are freezing . I'm putting light blue sweatpants on Harry .

I'm going with him / Harry to see if Phoebe my sister is awake . Phoebe is like fourth younger sister and she's older few minutes then her twinsister Daisy who's sassy a lot and she's the one who are loud just like me / I . Daisy are more weird and I'm not that . The Directioners dosen't think I'm weird . I'm opening the door quiet to the room there Phoebe are and yeah she's awake . Phoebe are wearing her day - clothes which is a t - shirt which is striped pink and white , light pink sweatpants and light pink socks .

I'm saying to Phoebe : Good Morning Pheebs and you're so nice . Phoebe are saying to me and to Harry : Thanks Lou , Morning Lou , the best brother ever and morning Hazza which I'm loving a lot . I'm smiling and yeah Phoebe is so nice and she's so cute . Phoebe are saying to me : I'm about to going downstares to having some yummy healthy breakfast . I'm saying to Phoebe : I'm to about going downstares with Harry so we can going down the stares together . Phoebe are smiling and I'm smiling back .