Chapter 6

Next day

Mysterious POV

I arrived at the school in my red ferrari and got out of the car. As I slammed the car door, everyone lower their voice and turned their head to look at me, parting the way as I walked down the hallway. As I walked past her, I saw at the corner of my eye that she was staring at me like everyone else and smirked a little.

"Yo man! Where have you been?" Jake asked me. I forced a fake smile on my face and told him I just came, then Alice and her few wannabes came or should I call her Barbie, her face was caked with so much make-up that I can hardly see her face. Alice started to seduce Jake by running her hands down his chest and seeing that makes me wanna vomit. Ewww............

'Ring........' the bell rang. 'See you later at lunch!' Jake said to me. I mentally rolled my eyes and made my way to first period which happen to be her class too. I smiled internally as I daydream about her, how I wish I could call her mine now..... she is just simply beautiful inside and out. I really hope Jake's interest in her would go away soon, I do not want to see him flirting with her in front of me, that will surely make my heart break.

Addison's POV

I looked boredly at the clock, still got 15 more minutes before first period ends. Seriously, this teacher is the most boring teacher ever, she keeps droning on and on about some things she's teaching even though she knows that nobody is actually listening to her boring lecture. I'm gonna freaking die of boredom!

'Ring.......' finally! We're free! As I made my way to second period, I saw Jake staring at me from his locker again and to say the truth, it is starting to creep me out a little. I heard from rumors that he is a player and can't be trusted. I just hope that he is not my secret admirer as I do not him that way. And I have no idea how many girls may have been with him.....