I'm Scared.

Not a prompt or even a spanking for that matter, but I was watching a film and came up with this idea so yeah, here's hoping it'll go well :) I will do another spanking shot tonight which was my idea again but if you have any requests and I haven't done them yet can you please resend them! :) thankyou! xxx

 It was night time and the boys had just finished watching a film.  Liam got up and stretched.

'Alright, Niall, Harry and Louis, time for bed!'

'Do we have to?' All three asked in unison putting on their best puppy dog faces.

'As gorgeous as you look guys that doesn't work with me, it's ten at night already. Go on up, me and Zayn will come and say goodnight.'  All three boys nodded and rushed upstairs while Zayn watched after them and chuckled.  Silence ruled the living room for a while until Liam checked out of the window.

'Getting quite stormy out there, you think Niall will be ok tonight?'

'Yeah, he'll be fine.  Tell you what I'll stay with him for a while and if he gets scared I'll let him come in our room.'

'Woah Zayn, aren't you usually completely against that? Careful now, you might be turning soft.

'Only during thunderstorms, Li.' Zayn chuckled.  'Well, I better go make sure the lads are alright.'  Liam nodded and smiled and Zayn headed upstairs to check on the others.  He first checked up on Harry who was snoring softly, his duvet only just below his armpits. 'Goodnight Hazza.'  Zayn whispered, pulling the duvet up slightly and making Harry snuggle into his bed slightly.  Next was Louis, who was lying on his back, his soft and slow breathing indicating he was fast asleep.  'Sweet dreams, BooBear.' Last was Niall.  Zayn was a bit concerned that he'd be scared of the storm and sure enough, he wasn't asleep but whimpering slightly at the flashes of lightning. 'Shh, Ni baby.  It's alright, it won't hurt you, I won't let it.  Try and get some shut eye, ok? If you get scared come to me and LiLi, alright?' Niall sniffed and nodded.  'Good boy.   Sweet dreams.'  Zayn said softly as he slowly closed the door and crept out.  Once he was back downstairs, Liam had just finished sipping on a mug of herbal tea.

'I'm gonna head off to bed, you coming?'

'Nah, I'm gonna watch the news for a bit, I'll be up in about half an hour though.'

'Alright, night.'

'Night.'  After Liam went upstairs, Zayn turned on the TV at a not too high volume so that it wouldn't wake the boys up.  He went into the kitchen and put the kettle on and saw that the storm was getting worse.  Outside newspapers and cardboard boxes were flying everywhere, even a wheely bin was travelling along the street due to the wind.

'Hope Niall's ok.'  Zayn whispered to himself and made a note to go check on him before bed.  Once he'd made his tea, he headed back to the living room and settled on the sofa.

'Breaking news this has just come in.  A record outbreak of tornadoes could be happening tonight, we are sending out a warning to all of the UK, those in London are most at risk.' Zayn swallowed, paying much more attention to the TV now.  A map came up of different areas, their own area was on that map. 'These places are most at risk, if you live in any of these areas you may already be in stormy conditions.'  Zayn looked outside the window, gulping again as a huge flash of lightning lit up the room.  The storm was getting much worse outside.  There usually weren't any Tornadoes around, so their house wasn't very prepared.  Strength wise, it could easily withstand a tornado, but there were windows and fragile items everywhere, the boys could easily get killed by something flying through the window.