twelve ☼

Kihyun's eyes widened at the sudden question. He didn't know how to respond. Should he tell Kwaemi the truth, or lie to her so he wouldn't ruin Kwaemi and Wonho's relationship?

Wait, why did he even care? This would help him if he told Kwaemi the truth.

"Let's tell that another time." He smiled, "The bell will ring soon. Let's go back to class, okay?"

Kwaemi wasn't satisfied with the answer. "You have to tell me when we get home." She demanded.

• Later

"Oppa, will you tell me?" Kwaemi bugged Kihyun. He turned off the sink's water, and looked at the girl, who was sitting down.

"If I tell you, will you drop it? I don't want to ever talk about it." Kihyun sighed, getting annoyed. Kwaemi nodded.

"Son Naeun, who was Wonho's girlfriend, tried to ask me out, but I rejected her in a harsh way. She lied to Wonho that I tried to make moves on her." Kihyun said, recalling what happened. It played in his head, and he clenched his first.

Kwaemi listened carefully, nodding occasionally.

"Then Wonho and I got into an argument, but Son Naeun was already cheating on Wonho, so I accidentally let it out. We ended our friendship after that."

"Monsta X." Kwaemi whispered, and Kihyun's eyes widened. He began to remember all the times the seven had together. No care in the world, just having fun.

Kihyun turned back on the water, and continued to wash the dishes.

"Why would you guy stop being friends if you guys were together, in Monsta X?" Kwaemi asked, and Kihyun ignored her. "Oppa, you're hurting right? You want Hoseok back as a friend? Do you not think I don't notice the tension between you two?"

"I'm not going answer anymore about Wonho." Kihyun stated, and Kwaemi bit her lip.

"Why not? He's your friend!" Kwaemi yelled, but instantly regretted it.

"He was my friend! We're not talking about this anymore!" Kihyun yelled back, and Kwaemi frowned.

"Why do you keep trying to push it away? Oppa, I know how you are! You usually solve things, and you don't let it stand by! So... why are avoiding your problem with Hoseok?"

Kihyun ignored her, and Kwaemi began to get mad, which was unusual. She was always understanding and kind.

"Why are you ignoring me?!" She cried out, and Kihyun once again ignored her. "T-This is why I hate you! You're the worst brother ever!"

Kwaemi ran off, bumping into the door. She rushed to open it, and ran off into the night.

"Kwaemi!" Kihyun screamed, rushing to turn off the water. He rushed to put on his shoes, and ran out of the house. He looked left to right, but he didn't see Kwaemi.

"Kwaemi! Come out! Don't play around!" Kihyun shouted, but he didn't hear a response back. He began to run, yelling for Kwaemi.

"Kwaemi! I'm sorry! Just come out, please!" Kihyun begged.

Kwaemi ran, not knowing where to go. She was mad, but sad at the same time. Kihyun never ignored her, no matter what the situation was.

Kihyun only thought of one thing.

He took out his phone, and dialed his number. The line rang, and Kihyun cursed to him to hurry and pick up.

"Hello?" He asked quietly.

"Wonho! Please help me! Kwaemi!!!" Kihyun forced out, breathing hard. Wonho sat up from his bed, "What? What about Kwaemi?!"

"Kwaemi! She ran away!"

"Calm down! I'll start looking! Call the rest of the guys!" Wonho said, running down the stairs, hanging up.

"Where are you going?" Wonho's mother asked, looking at him curiously. "Not now mom!" He put on slippers, and rushed out of the door.