Shii

Shii's POV.

being with Shinigami Ryuk is fun but i need to be careful. there are times when people will give me the dirty eye because i am laughing "by myself".

Ryuk did explain to me how to read the number over the heads of the people. 

i sat on the couch in my apartmentand pulled out my laptopto do my actual job. i am a  stock holder so i have this huge network of people who are working and i get a sum of thier profit. it is intersting so i kepp a close watch on it. because in stocks, one day i am a millionairre then i  could be poorer than a rat the next.

so currently i am making a chart so that i will see whether i should pull out my money. as i  stared at he red graph. i suddenly had images flashed in my mind.

a barren land where the lifeless mountain is burning brightly red with fire. a strong scent of ash and sulfur.

"Those blood, All Those blood Spilt. it was all your fault." i heard a voice tell me. i looked down to my hands, the flesh was disintegrating into sand. black raven claw like hands started to appear.

"All of you, Death. and Only Death Will you ever know." the voice stated again.

suddenly i was brought back into the real present time. my breath was shallow and i was sweating. i stood up even though my legs felt like jello. i slowly walked into the kitchen and drank some water.

i never told this to anyone, not even Ryuk who seemed to turn into my bestfriend. i've been having severe head aches and some images flashes recently.

ever since i met................. no way!

Ever Since i Met Ryuk. 

somehow it all connects. i have a connection with these shinigami's but, what could my dream mean. for what i know, Ryuk hasn't met me in the shinigami realm nor did i.

what does these images mean?

are these prophecies? or maybe ...... Memories.

i decided to lay down on my bed and rest but it didn't go as planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys!!! i'll try to add a longer chapter next time, but i'll keep the story a maximum of 10 chapters so i will have to cram everything in the following chapters.

oh by the way i tried to link this to my face book account so you guys can see the characters, well the one originally from death note. all the shinigami's. i'm not sure if you guys can acces it or not so.. ... i'll tryo to update and finish the short story or is it short novel which one do you think is the appropriate term?

anyway, Guys comment me if there's anything you want to happen or want to be paired with or feel free to ask. :)

um so this story will be finished before 2013 ends that is my qouta for myself... so BYE

https://www.facebook.com/leni.mancilla/media_set?set=a.659471287420862.1073741830.100000739896513&type=3  

if you want to add me as an Fb Friend then why not. that way you guys can bother me to remind me of wattpad.