Rude brat

Hello there! My first ErenxLevi here and I am so pumped about it! Thats all folks, hope you likey! Bye!

Levis' POV:

It was a cold september morning and I was headed towards my favorite coffee shop; Titans Bite. Granted, it was a fairly odd shop, considering its name, but the coffee was good and the cakes even better.

I opened the steamed up door and felt a woft of warm coffee air hit my cold face. I walked up to the counter and rang the bell. The shop wasn't very busy today and I liked it that way, it was always easier to write in a quiet environment.

I heard some shuffling around from below the counter and up popped a slightly flustered boy with messy brown hair. He looked up at me and my breath hitched in my throat. His eyes were a clear crystaline blue with hints of gold, the outer ring an aqua green. His tanned face was of a soft shape and his perfect white teeth were in a crooked smile.  

I stared at him for a while longer and he stared back. I scanned his face and my eyes landed on a pair of soft, pink, full lips. A clatter of plates interrupted us and I looked at my suddenly very interesting shoes. He scratched the back of his head, a slight blush across his cheeks. Embarrassed, he asked for my order.

"W-what would you l-like sir?" He stuttered, his voice low.

"Umm-i-i-ugh..." I spluttered and was thankfully interrupted by a very loud screech of "Leeeeeeviiiiii!" From my annoying friend; Hanji.

"Levi!" Hanji shouts grabbing me in a bear hug. She lets go and stares me in the face, a big goofy grin slapped across hers,

"What are you doing here, levi?" She questions.

"Trying to buy tea, hanji" I reply sarcastically.

I turn back to the awkward boy and ask for some tea and a granola bar. The boy quickly scurries about as I try to calm hanji down.

"Eren! How're you doin'?" Hanji yells. So his name is eren, huh.

"I-i'm doing fine, boss" he said nervously glancing towards me with those brilliant blue eyes...Wait, boss?!

"Hanji, do you own this shop?" I ask, uncertain, because she didn't last week.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you, I bought it the other day on a whim and good job too! This place is a little gold mine!" She awnswered me, excited as ever. 

I gaped at her for a second before quickly recomposing myself back into my usual bored expression.

"Just don't spend all your money on titan merchandise and you'll be fine" I tell her because I know she has a thing for titans, even though they don't exist anymore.

"I won't!" She says, exasperated

"Say that to the massive box of titan mugs out back" I hear eren mumble behind me. I cock my head back to look at him and smirk a little.

Rude brat.

I turn fully in front of eren and pay the boy for the food, thank him and sit down at a table in the corner. I look back to see eren getting told off by hanji for being snarky about her precious titan mugs and her storming off to go play with said mugs.

Eren grins after her and continues wiping down the counter. Taking out my laptop I sip some tea and start to write, a small smile still on my face.