When Hot Messes Collide

Don't mind me, just dog shit over here, nope nothing special. Just an organism falling down the righteous path of ass crack. Pfffffft life? wassat? idk what that is, like a potato or some shit? Do I sound high. I feel I high. HIGH ON THE SHIT POLE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT

I. Am. Losing. My. Fuckin. Mind-hole.

shuddap lick a TV idc

Kill me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing out on the deck, shielding their eyes from the sun's radiance in many different ways (i.e. sunglasses, hats, hands, the shadows of the taller ones, not bothering to come up at all--the usual) were the idols expected to be the main characters of this splendid (not) fic, ha ha haha ha no. -_- They stared up in bewilderment at the purple helicopter streaked with blue lightening descending slowly. A rope later fell down to meet them under the heat of a spontaneous spotlight and cliché amount of action music that made Syo and Ryuuya cringe heavily.

"It couldn't be!" Otoya gasped.

STARISH, Quartet Night, and their chaperones collectively gaped at the bodies set in odd poses descending with the brilliant sun as their background.

"That thing I said about regrets," Ranmaru muttered, catching his fist, "I take it back."

Reiji pouted, "C'mon RanRan, this could be more fun than you think!" He glanced at STARISH for back up. Half of them had already silently taken their other senpai's side, as stated by the grim, unamused looks on their faces. The other awkwardly looked at the sky.

"Fun, is it?" Ren grumbled. Even the group flirt's mood was skull-stomped by the appearance of their rivals.

"HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACES HERE!! AH??!!!" Syo screeched.

HEAVENS leader cackled. Otori Eiichi's feet touched the surface of the Shining cruise ship along with six other sets. While their leader touched down with his cruel, twisted laughter, the other members of Raging's HEAVENS appeared came into clear view with greetings of their own. Kira with expected silence, Nagi with his absurd cuteness, Van with an arrogantly flirtatious wink, Eiji with uncertain chuckles, Yamato with a lion-like roar that made Ryuya and Syo alike question the liveliness of Action Impact, and finally Shion with his futuristic seeming perception and expression.

"HA!" Eiichi exclaimed triumphantly, "Prepare to fall, STARISH!"

Artificial thunder and lightening cracked invisibly after the idol's words as the chopper took off into the horizon.

Tokiya frowned, "Fall?"

"In what?" Masato wondered aloud.

"STARISH will never fall!" Cecil cried defiantly.

"Oi, we dont even know what they're talking about yet." Syo growled, leaning up to glare at the prince, then louder and directed at HEAVENS he demanded, "What do you guys mean by that, huh?"

"It sounds like HEAVENS is issuing a challenge." Ai stated in his monotone yet sweet voice.

Ranmaru smirked, cracking his neck, "You don't say. Bring it on then."

"Yeah!" Syo shouted courageously.

"STARISH can achieve anything!" Cecil added firmly.

"Prove it." Nagi taunted.

"We beat you at the Utapri Award." Ren muttered, highly unamused.

"Oi!" Ryuya intervened, "No 'challenging' allowed on this trip. Any trouble and we all go home under probation."

"P-probation....huh...." Reiji gulped.

Eiichi clicked his tongue in the direction of Ryuya's turned back as he and Ringo returned to the cabins below deck, "We may not be able to challenge you here, but we're still better."

"Not by a long shot." Syo growled.

Yamato stepped foreword and retaliated, "You wanna go?!"

"BRING IT!!"

"SYO-CHAN!"

"OI! WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!??!"

Camus grimaced from his room below, elegantly dipping his tea, "Fools, all of them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellow hello rawr. Is there anybody out there who's a fan of Kpop? Just curious. Specifically Bangtan. That is the question for today. If you do know them, who's your bias? And who's your bias wrecker?😈
Bias: Rapmon
Bias Wrecker: Suga (V and Jungkook are close dou)

Until Next Time!!
~Hayru Kirisaki