How you meet

Eliot Spencer: you were best friends with Hardison, but sometimes he just drove you crazy, so sometimes you choose to make fun of Hardison. He brought you to work one time because his team needed you, you noticed you weren't the o lyrics one who teased him. His name was Eliot.

Alec Hardison: you were a total nerd for a computers, so you had hacked a hacker which made him know where you were and you figured he never actually use it against you. You left y/f/r, you dropped your keys "are you y/h/n?" a man asked, you nodded "I'm Hardison, you tried to hack me" he said with a smile on his face which made you a little uncomfortable but you thought he was adorable.

Nate Ford: Your best friend was Sophie, she had asked you to help her out with a client, because you were a grifter as well. When you got to the restaurant she asked you to meet her at "y/n!" Sophie said as you approach her "hello, Sophie." You greet her, there was a man with her "oh, y/n, this is Nate." she introduced us "for this client, y/n your going to play Nate's wife." Sophie said, this was going to be interesting.

Jim Sterling: You had been working for Nate's team for about, a year now and it was amazing how much you trusted the team. You were sitting with everyone down at the bar "Eliot don't result in violence" Nate said "I only use violence as a last resort." he turned around and saw another man and started to beat him. He finally finished, we all went upstairs "y/n, this the infamous Jim Sterling." Nate said, introducing the two of us.

Open for requests