Summary

Nicole Wallace has always been prone to sickness, ever since she was a small child, but that didn't stop her from trying to have fun like a normal kid. Her brother Foster Wallace always seemed to worry about her. To keep her safe while his parents are away he becomes an agent of DATS, short for Digimon Data Squad, an organization dedicated to keeping the peace between the Human and Digital World, by stopping any Digimon that appears in the Human World, and returning it to the Digital World in the form of a Digi-Egg.

Foster and his Digimon partners Lunamon and Coronamon, battle against wild Digimon who pass through the Digital Gate to the human world to protect his sister. When a wild Dorumon comes through a Digital Gate near Foster and Nicole's home, Foster and the rest of the Data Squad must rush to his house a obtain the rouge Digimon before Nicole gets hurt. To everyone's surprise, Dorumon was only looking for a friend and found it in Nicole. Now the only way for Dorumon to stay in the Human World is for Nicole to join DATS or loose Dorumon forever. But it seems the Dorumon isn't the only Digimon who's found of Nicole.

Thomas H. Norstein x OC

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon Data Squad.