Hollywood

Kendall P.O.V.

After the set of Her Drama I thought about my life. I was living beyond other people's lives. But I liked being famous. Just by being starred in movies and shows.

My sister Willow previously turned 19 years old, but I'm 22 years old.

Instead of only being an actress, I was also a singer. Which meant I was really famous. But not only that, I was also a model. Everyone knows me, typically they do. But if they don't people call themselves a psycho. I don't understand why exactly, but I did know it was typical for someone to know me, except it not exactly typical for someone to not know me unless they're very young or something.

"Kendall, great job," said the director of the movie.

I smiled proudly and said,"Yeah, that was an incredible plot,"

"Oh?"

I nodded and headed out of the studio. A little bit of fitness would help. So I went home to change into a perfect fitness outfit-a fitness bra and fitness leggings. Then I put my hair into a pony tail and jogged to the gym nearby.

"Oh. My. God! Kendall Fehique!" some short girl with a brown bob screamed and shortly, fainted.

I laughed and walked over to the treadmill. Soon a bunch of people were surrounding me when they heard the girl say my name aloud.

"Hi Kendall, I'm Amber. Is Willow with you?" a girl with curly brown hair politely asked me.

I smiled at her and said,"I'm sorry Amber. Willow's at home right now,"

"Oh," the girl said. "well then, can I get a selfie with you?"

I said,"Sure!"

And snap she clicked a picture with me.

"We look fabtastic! Don't we?" I said.

"Oh my God. She complimented me!!!" she said.

I rolled my eyes and continued running on the treadmill. One cut  guy with blonde hair and blue sparkling eyes was shyly standing in a corner alone. I felt extremely bad for him. He's adorable, who wouldn't like a cutie like him? Not me! I'm single for now, but not for long!

I quickly walk to the corner. His mouth shapes into a smile. I guess he knows  me. I mean, he should anyway. I'm a goddess!

"Hi cutie!" I said.

All my fans at  watching me and gasping and gossiping. Someone  is hugging my leg. What the hell.

"Hi I-I d-do-don't kn-know what t-to say!" he quietly and shyly said.

I laughed and  said,"Well you will do  sure! What's your name, sweetheart?"

He has a big smile. He just can't hide it.

"Joseph. K-Ken-Kendall, it's so nice meeting y-You." he stuttered.

I said,"Definitely! Phone number?"

He takes a scrap of paper out of his jeans pocket and scribbles down his phone  number. Then he hands it to me.

Then I take his phone and write my phone  number on his notes.