General Information

Hello dears and welcome to my new book! :)
As the name says I’m going to write Game of Thrones imagines in this book.
Here are a few rules/information that I would like you to read before requesting an imagine.

1. I will write imagines with reader inserts.  (Character × you)
I can also write imagines with third person inserts. (Character x he/she)
Please tell me in your request which version you prefer for your imagine.

2. I will write normal stories, fluff stories and (soft) smut stories but nothing “too explicit” since I’m not very good at writing smut yet. But that can change in the future if I will get more experience in writing smut. I won’t write underage smut tho.

I'm also willing to write very dark and gory stories, but they will be tagged as mature if it gets too explicit.

3. I probably will make some mistakes. Sorry for that but english isn’t my first language. If you spot mistakes please tell me so I can write better stories in the future.

4. Please be patient if you have already requested a story. It can take up to a few weeks (2-3) until I’ve written your imagine. I also have a personal life with people who like to do stuff with me and different hobbies. So sorry for that.

5. If you send in a request please write at least a small plot idea so that I can form a better story for you!

I think that was all for now, if I’ve forgotten something I will add it later.
And now: Request away!! :)

~ Your author Anna