imagine 11: for @bie133

I have terrible grades, let's be honest here. I am always failing at least one class. It's not my fault my teacher is Mr. Shawn Mendes. Anyways, my parents have arranged a tutor for me. His name is Mr. Lynch and he will be helping me with my Algebra II homework.

"We'll be back soon and behave." My mom said before exiting the house with my dad. I'm the only child so I have the house to myself. Well, at least until Mr. Lynch gets here.

I walked to the window since I heard a car door shut. I peeked through the blinds and saw him... Is that Mr. Lynch?! He is hotter than Mr. Mendes! Oh god this can't be real!

I dashed to my room and put on a see through shirt since I was already wearing little shorts. I sprayed some perfume and looked in the mirror. Time to make my move ;)

The door bell rang so I ran to the door. I fixed my self up before opening the door casually.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey you must be bri." He said.

"That's me." I smiled.

"Why don't we get started?" He said. I nodded and let him in. I locked the door before leading us to the living room. I sat down with him and we began my work.

I pushed my boobs together to show my cleavage. He definitely stared for a moment. Thank the lord for my big boobs! I was very close to him so I could "see" better.

"Is that correct?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Uh- huh... Yeah it is." He coughed. I smiled and bit my lip before writing the answer down. I dropped my pencil and noticed the bulge showing on his jeans. He tried covering but failed.

"Can you help me with this one?" I asked pointing to it.

"Of course." He cleared his throat. I bit my lip before writing out the problem.

"Excuse me, I need an eraser." I said standing up and pulling my booty shorts higher. I swung my hips as I walked out. He muttered a "fuck yeah" when I turned. I grabbed one and came back.

I sat so close to him I could be on his lap.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your age?" I asked.

"24." He said.

"That's cute." I smirked. He cleared his throat and laughed lightly.

"I hope you don't mind I'm 17." I said.

"Why would I-" he couldn't finish since I grabbed his boner.
"Fuck." He muttered and I rubbed it. I bit my lip and kept massaging it.

He pulled me on his lap so I gave him a lap dance. I grinded on him as he moaned. I kissed up his neck and made my way to his lips.

We made out for a good 8 minutes before he flipped us over.
Next thing I know, we're both naked. He spread my legs open and kissed me some more.

"Don't tease Mr. Lynch." I moaned.

"Call me Ross beautiful." He winked.

"Fuck me Ross." I groaned. He got his tip in then shoved the rest of him in. I gasped at how large he was.
"Oh yeah! Fuck me Ross!" I moaned. He began pounding me hard and hitting my core perfectly.

"Fuck yeah you're so tight baby!" He moaned.

"Only for you daddy!" I groaned. He grabbed my boobs as he banged me. Our moans bounced off the walls. We switched positions a lot through out the hour we fucked.

He had me pinned against the wall and had one of my legs in his hand.

"Oh fuck yeah babe!" I moaned.

"You're so sexy baby!" He moaned.

We fucked some more before resting and beginning round two.

"Bounce on my dick baby." He said. I bounced as he sucked on my boobs. We fucked some more before we heard my parents come. We grabbed our stuff and ran to my room. I locked the door and threw all my work in the closet. Ross made out with me some more when we heard my mom knock.

"How was Mr. Lynch? Did you learn anything?" She said.

"Oh he's good." I winked. He smirked and kissed up my neck.

"Alright good night Honey." She said.

"Round three babe?" He whispered.

"I thought you'd never ask."

*two years later*

Ross and I are married and have fuck days all the time. We fell in love and I can't live without him. I'm so happy.

-A/N: sorry this was so shitty bie133 but I had to go to the emergency room. And I promised I would write you an imagine so here you go! BTW do you want an imagine? All you have to do is comment your name, where, and one of these options:

1.) Boyfriend and girlfriend
2.) Best friends
3.) Friends with benefits
4.) Age difference.

(Age difference is when you two have an age gap. Ex: Ross is 20 and you're 16)