Omertà

*EDIT PT. 2* This book is so awfully written, I'm embarrassed. The relationship is toxic and evil and I've been working on rewriting this story. As soon as I have it rewritten, I'm gonna take it down and put it back up. It's gonna be the same concept but I'm gonna fix plot holes and make it a little healthier.

*EDIT* Okay so I just wanna day I write this book a few years ago and it's pretty rough. If you wanna read it, go for it, but I warned you. There are plot holes, stupid stuff and things that just straight up don't make sense.

This book isn't suitable for all people. As warned in the description, it contains vulgar language, intimate scenes and violence. If you don't like that, yen please don't read my book.

I notice a tattoo on his upper arm with the word "omertà" and three rows of little dots underneath the word, but the third row was incomplete.

"Omertà." I read aloud.

"Do you know what it means?" He asks with a smirk.

"No." I shake my head.

"Good." He says before pulling me flush against his chest and kissing me again.

Annabelle Waters had the worst luck when it came to life. After being dragged to a party by her best friend Alyssa, Annabelle meets a sexy Italian stranger named Dimitri Esposito. What she thought was just gonna be a one night stand turned into so much more when Dimitri's house gets gunned down and invaded, throwing Annabelle into the world of drug trafficking, murder and the mafia.

Was she just an unlucky person?

Or was meeting Dimitri luck?

Once again, thanks for reading my book!!!! I'm so excited for this, it's gonna be great, I really feel it!!!! Anyways, enjoy and don't forget:

Vote
Comment
Follow

-Emma