Chapter 12, Part 2: Consequences

A/N- Please at least read the parts in capital letters.
IMPORTANT:
Okay, so
1) I'm posting early
2) I decided not to make it private
The reason is I couldn't really figure it out. That doesn't mean I won't make it private later.
3) This is unedited, there will be mistakes.
DO NOT

I repeat,

DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DONT LIKE SEX SCENES!!!

I cannot stress this enough. Something important happens at the very end of this, but it's legit the very first thing in the next chapter.

So let's recap:

This isn't edited.
I will block you if you post negative comments. (Wait, that's new lol)
and,

DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT.

ALL THE IMPORTANT STUFF WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE!

Enjoy 😉

•-•-•-•-• (unedited)
Dimitri captures my lips with his own as our bodies move in sync. My heart is beating erratically in my chest and my hands are moving of their own accord, roaming his body. He nudges my knees apart and settles between them, slowly rocking his hips to the rhythm of our kiss. I let out a small moan as his mouth traces my jaw and then stops at my ear.

"I've wanted to fuck you again ever since I fucked you the first time." He whispers, taking my ear lobe in between his teeth. I give a small moan in reply and wrap my legs around his hips, pulling him closer. My fingers tangle into his hair, tugging softly.

A few days ago, I would've never done this, but I've finally made up my mind about Dimitri. I care about him. A lot. I don't know why I do after everything he's put me through, but deep down, I know I could never hate him. True, he must up my life big time and completely derailed it, but I didn't have much of a life before him anyway. I was broke, jobless and living in a tiny apartment. He made my life more exciting.

One of my hands wander down his chiseled chest to his waist band. I run my hand gently down his v-line and he shivers, letting out a groan.

He abruptly climbs up and off the bed, leaving me confused. "Where are you going?"

He doesn't answer me. Instead, he opens a drawer by his nightstand and pulls out a condom. My mouth curves into a smile when he fumbles for his zipper and takes his pants off. Naked, he sits on the edge of the bed and opens the packet. I inch over to him and rest my head on his shoulder as he rolls the condom onto his long, hard dick. I can feel my panties soak through at the mere thought of having him inside me.

"Get on your hands and knees." He orders me, kneeling on the bed. I do as I'm told and wait as he positions himself behind me. He teases me with his tip before leaning over to whisper in my ear. "Tell me what you want."

"You." I whisper with certainty, getting slightly impatient with him.

"Tell me how you want it." I can hear the smirk on his perfect face. It's infuriating.

"I want it hard." I reply, slightly louder.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" He asks, amusement clear in his voice.

"God damnit Dimitri! Just fuck me, already!" I yell. His reaction is instantaneous and he thrust into me in one swift movement, rattling me to the bone. I cry out in ecstasy as he continues to pound into me, stretching my walls and filling me.