Ran away and love

I kept on running, I had too before they found me and forced me into a life I did not want. I stopped and looked around me . "How long have been running," I asked myself. Then I fainted and I said one last thing before the darkness took me in and I could never be free,"vampires and werewolves." Be fore you ask any more question let me tell you my name Laura and I'm 22. When I awoke I was surrounded by animals of the woods. I waked over to a river where I drank some water. I sat in the soft grass and sang a song I loved since I was a little girl," Early morning she wakes up knock knock knock on the door time for make-up perfect smile it's you their all waiting for they go ins't she lovey this Hollywood girl and they say she's so lucky she's a star but she cry cry cries in her lonely heart thinking if there's nothing missing in my life then why do these tears come at night. Lost in an image in a dream but there's no one to wake her up and the world is spinning and she keeps on winning but tell me what happens when it stops." I loved that song it kind of described my life. I'm might not be perfect but I keep on winning cause I know I will have that fairytale ending that every rich and pretty girls have. I was just walking down a path when I heard footsteps and I hid. Two men came out. One of them had brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a green t-shirt. The other man had blond hair and blue eyes. He wore a blue t-shirt. " Hey Chris are you coming or what," the blond man said. I'm coming Martin," Chris said. " So what animal are we going to find today," Martin asked. " How about a bat and wolfs,"Chris said. "K bro let's go," Martin said. They walked away laughing at martin's pun. I have to say martin's kind of cute. I saw a very pale man a little while later with two robots by his side. " Zachbots find those wild rats and whatever animal things they found," he yelled at them. I decided that the wild rats were Chris and Martin. I ran up to where I saw the brothers before and they were near a tree carefully and quietly looked inside. They must of found some bats. I began to act like I had been running for so long like last night. "Woah are you okay miss," Martin said. "Yes thank you," I said while he helped me up. " Are you the Wild Kratt's," I asked. " Yes we are miss," Chris said. " Then hurry up and get out of here because a pale man a two robots are coming to find you," I said. "Zach," they said at the same time. Then the robots came I ran. I was sacred and I always ran away from my fears. I ran and ran then I passed out while having a flashback. "LAURA," a man yelled. I needed to hide before he took me downstairs to the where I needed to pick my destiny to pick if was going to be vampire or werewolf for the rest of my being. Before I even had time to think I jumped from the window and transformed in to a bat and flew in to the forest and turned back to my normal self and ran. I woke up in a bed and there was five people around me. There was a boy with red hair and a blue baseball cap. There was a girl with her black-brown hair in a ponytail. There was another girl with black hair and had yellow headband. The Brothers were with them. " Oh you're awake," Chris said helping me up. " This is our crew, our head tech master: Aviva. Our second tech master: Koki, and our cook and pilot: Jimmy," Martin said. " Uhhhh.......hi," I said. " Hi ......... You never told us your name," Aviva said. I took a deep breath and said," My name is Laura Wilkinson," I said. " Anyone hungry," Jimmy said. " I am," I said. We ate some food and Koki gave me some clothes and took me to my room which was beside martin's. In the morning I offered to make breakfast for the crew. While I cooked I sang a song," Somehow I know I will find a way to a brighter day in the sun. Somewhere I know that he waits for me someday soon he'll see I'm the one. I won't give up on this feeling and nothing could keep me away. Cause I still believe in density that you and I were meant to be I still wish on the stars as they fall from above cause I still believe, believe in love. I know what's real cannot be denied . Although it may hind for a while. With just one though love can conquer fears turning all your tears into smiles. It's such wondrous feeling I know my heart can't be wrong. Cause I still believe in destiny that you and I were meant to be. I still wish on the starts as they fall from above cause I still believe, believe in love." When I stopped singing I heard clapping I began to blush know that the entire crew had heard me sing. " Laura, you sing beautifully. You should do it more often," Chris said. I blushed and set the table for breakfast. Let's hope no one saw my eyes cause they just turned blood red.