chap. 1 pt 2

~3rd pov.~

     You ran as fast as you can [sonic: gotta go fast! Author: LEAVE THIS STORY, YOU ARE NOT APART OF THIS, WHY ARE YOU HERE!!] So that the kittens wouldn't get any more wet.
     You got to your house and jumped the gate. Anit nobody got time for that!! You though as you ran to your house. You thanked your partners that they gave you a house with a roof that goes out way to far.
     You put the box down, got your keys, got the right one after so long, open the door, and then grabbed the box and went inside while closing the door with your foot. Ahh, home sweet home! You thought as you walked into the living room.
     "Y/n~~!!!!" A voice ringed through the house. Suddenly you were tackled to the ground in a tight, but gentle, hug. This took you surprised since you didn't even notice that you've put the box on the table. The person that tackled got up so that you could see them, but they were still hugging you. You finally realized it was your friend, Jenny.
     She had black hair cut short, a white shirt with white sweat pants, and unusual dark yellow eyes.
     "Wow, I didn't think you would actually do that," you said pointing to her hair," it looks exactly like Japan's from Hetalia!" That's right, you and Jenny loved Hetalia. You had all of the county's flags in the living room. ALL of them. From Italy all the way to Prussia and Holy Roman empire.
     "I TOLD you I would! I always wanted my hair like this Y/n!" Jenny explained.
     "Haha, yeah I know, but hey, guess what I found!" You told Jenny.
     "Oh! Oh! Is it a tank that will blow up the whole world?" Jenny asked.
     You shaked your head and pointed to the mewing box, it surprised both of you that you guys didn't hear the mews coming from it.
     "YOU GOT ME CATS!!!" Jenny yelled.
     "No, I found a box that was going to get soaked in the rain with some cats inside," you said to her mater a factly.
     "Oh, okey doiky!!!"
     "We'll split up the cats into half so we each get a simple fare of cats,"
     "I like the way you think y/n!"
     "You always do Jenny,"
     You two scooted closer to the box to open it. The mews were now sounding like they were in panic, so you opened the box slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Muhahahahahahah!!!! Cliff hanger!! I think but oh well! Sorry if i'm not updating as fast as I want to be. Hey! At least I'm trying! But anyways, cyl! Aka, see you later!