A note on Terms

Cerulia is not our Earth, and as such does not refer to things the same way. They do have the same calendar, just with different names.

January- Red Moon
Febuary- Sleet Moon
March- Storm Moon
April- Sprout Moon
May- Rose Moon
June- Straw Moon
July- Reed Moon
August- Berry Moon
September- Fly moon
October- Harvest Moon
November- Sugar moon
December- Frost Moon

Days of the week
Monday- Flightsday
Tuesday- Windsday
Wednesday- Lilysday
Thursday- Watersday
Friday- Lionsday
Saturday- Threadsday
Sunday- Darksday

Holidays are celebrated at the Equinoxes, Solstices, and New Year's. Most Cerulians also celebrate All Hallows' Eve. For certain religions, special attention is paid to the Winter solstice as the Day when dark is most powerful, and the day afterwards in celebration of victory over the dark. The summer solstice is regarded as the day of auspicious power for the light. Many also celebrate Boaldyn, the festival in between the spring equinox and summer solstice.

The money system is based on that of Victorian Britain, and uses the same terms.

Most Cerulians worship multiple gods. Chief among them is the Light-Bringer Lucern, God of fire, life, and protecter of God. His darker brother, Iruna (yes this is similar to Iruntaa, and you noticed, you clever so-and-so. However, this is a coincidence. The House of Iruntaa had nothing to do with Iruna.) Iruna is bitter as to his lot, believing that he should be leader of the gods, and he was cast from the Spirit Realms along with his followers for trying to take his brother's throne many centuries ago. His power lies in the dark. Among the more minor gods are a assortment of different gods and goddesses, including Milia Hawkeyed, Goddess of the skies, Nymphoa, Goddess of the sea, and Nadano, God of the earth and plants.

NOT ALL OF THE TERMS USED MAY BE COMPLETELY ACCURATE. This is a first draft version of the story, and I don't honestly expect it to progress beyond 25 chapters so I possibly will slip up. If there are any inaccuracies, please drop me a comment and I'll fix them.

This story is inspired by the events of multiple music videos  by Mineworks Animations, namely "You know my name," "Dragons," Infecta,"Dragon, Dragon," and others. This is my thought of how a similar story to the one depicted in "Dragons" and "Infecta" may have gone.
This story is not meant to reflect that story. I will be including the videos as attached media.