The Misadventures of Bonnie and...? (Superman Contest)

My name is Chloe...just so you know. And Gaspard Ulliel is my superman. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The house was already in shambles despite the party not even been going on for an hour yet. The outside itself scared me from entering, covered in toilet paper with at least twenty passed out teenagers collapsed onto the ground all dressed in costume to fit the theme. I should have waited for Jake to pick me up from my house, not rush to the party in a house whose owner I have never met; if we had arrived together we could have been seen entering together as Bonnie and Clyde. Jake in a tux and fedora, and me in a red flapper dress.

 ‘Better yet you should have refused to go to the party from the first place’ my mind scolded me. I had already known anything or anyone, minus Jake, involved with Brayden could be up to no good. And this party had Brayden written all over it. And it smelt like the drugs everyone knew Brayden for.

Despite my fears and second guesses I entered the house, only to wrinkle my nose from the disgust just watching the drunk and drug invested teenagers grinding away on the dance floor, rolling another joint, and vomiting into whatever vase was the closest. But I could not leave; I had made a promise to Jake that I would stay, no matter how disgusting it was. And for Jake I had to keep this promise, it was my payment back to him for ignoring him for the past weeks when my mind was infested with thoughts of my Superman.

It was shocking that he, Superman, even let me venture out of the house to go to this party, the superhero had spent the past three days keeping a close guard on me at not only work and my house, but also school convinced that my attacker would soon reveal himself. How he did so I have no clue. But he was convinced that I would be safe at the party, seeing as Jake revealed it was a costume party on the phone while he was listening. Also the fact that Jake most likely would be by my side the whole night.

 And here I was alone, at a party, surrounded by intoxicated teenagers. Life can’t get much better than that.

As soon as the thought left my mind, my alone staus was proven to be wrong since a man dressed as superman, how ironic, plopped onto the couch in hopes of sparking a conversation. If only he hadn’t started it off so rudely with a wink the always affective, “How about you and me blow this popsicle stand. I can assure you it will be a good time.”

Noticing the drink in his hand I put on my best seduction smile, sexy voice included when I replied, “Well superman I’d love too,” the sexy exterior turned into a disgusted look, “but I’m not drunk enough for that type of fun.” And with that I go up off the couch and dumped his drink on him, by accident of course.

Sauntering away sexily I walked through the crowd with a smirk on my face, Superman would have loved to see that. No I meant Jake, Jake would have loved to have seen that. He would’ve called me his little spitfire.

As I reached the end of the cluster of people I noticed a bathroom, and the best part was that it was empty. Score! A place to hide myself until Jake arrived, and also to go to the bathroom incase I needed to relieve myself.

As I rushed into the safe haven disguised as a bathroom, unaware of the unfortunate events soon to occur. All starting with a phone call from Donovan that I received seconds after closing the door.

“Hello. Avery is it you. It’s me Donovan.”

“Hey Don. What’s up? You kind of sound a little frantic.”

“Aves, I am frantic. Listen-“

I cut him off before he could finish that thought, “Why are you so frantic then? I like the word frantic it’s fun to say. Oh and be quick my phone is about to die.”