Chapter Eighteen

(A/N okay since I'm dead tired this chapter will be super short but this chapter is just filter chapter

(A/N okay since I'm dead tired this chapter will be super short but this chapter is just filter chapter. But only 2 more chapters and this stories done. Enjoy)

Third person Point of view

Cole sat next to his almost fiance's bedside as he started at the heart monitor, counting each beep it made.

His mind was flooding with thoughts

" How did this even happen?"

" Was it a drunk driver who it her car"

"Was the person not watching where they were going?"

Without noticing his eyes travelled down Autumn's bandaged and bruised body which she was also hooked up with IV's and different wires that discrete medications. Soon after his eyes travelled to a heavily cracked phone on her bed side next to her maroon colored dress she wore today.

He reached and grabbed the damaged galaxy S6. Surprisingly it turned on when he pressed the home screen button.

Her messages were still open, he didn't mean to intrude on her privacy but one message caught his eye:

Restricted: If I were you I would pay attention to what's going on around you. Something bad just might happen and everything you have may slip away from your fingertips without you even knowing it.

He sat there for a good ten minutes deep in his thoughts trying to put all the missing pieces together.

Until the heart monitor flat lined.

He started to panic, rushing out the room and alerting doctors saying her heart stopped. They ran to her room in a hurry to quickly and try to save her as he started to have anxiety attack.

As more doctors entered her room the more he panicked as negative thoughts hit him like a run away train.

The nurse that's assigned to her, tried calming him down.

His back hit the back of the yellow and white wall as his knees started to give up on him as he slowly slid down the wall into a sitting position.

Tears ran down his olive face as he thought he's loosing the one he loved, the one he's destined to be with, the one he was going to marry.

His everything is being taken away from him so soon.

He sat there staring at the floor, slowly falling into a deep depression.

One of doctors squatted down to his level trying to make eye contact with him.

"Mr. Pendery?." her voice was soft trying to catch his attention but he didn't bother to look at her.

" I'm doctor Maggie Carter, I'm your fiance's temporary physician. Autumn is well stabilized but I am sorry to say that she has slipped into a coma. We're not exactly sure how long she is going to be in it but we will keep you informed on her condition."

Cole didn't bother looking up at her as she got up and walked away, his blood started boiling.

Not because of the doctor.

Or the fact Autumn is in a coma.

He isn't mad at anyone but himself. Thinking he should be the one that's suffering. Not her. She didn't deserve this. If he take away the pain he definitely would. He wanted to trade her places so she wouldn't be in this predicament.

He got up and walked inside the hospital room and grabbed her over heated hand and leaned down to place a chiseled kiss on her lips, keeping them there for a good minute. Butterflies and sparks erupted in his body and slightly pulled away from her, pressing their foreheads together. Another tear slipped from his left eye.

He sniffed before speaking.

" Autumn. I'm not sure if you could here me or not. You have fight through this. You. You are the strongest person I know so I know for sure you won't give up and you will put up a fight."

He took a deep breath before talking again.

" I know I should wait until you're awake but. I can't help to do this now."

Cole bend down on one need at her bedside before grabbing her hand.

" Ever since I laid eyes on you my heart thumped rapidly just watching you walk into the room that day. For some reason I wanted to get to know you, I wanted to talk to you but I guess my ego was too big as you would say."

He chuckled

" Once I heard you were interviewing me, I knew it was my chance to get you all alone, just the two of us. The night I seen you in the club I couldn't believe it was you, you looked so stunning it was painful. David called "dibs" on you but I told him you were mine though you weren't...yet. When he flirted with you I got angry because I couldn't stand another man touching what is mine. Just like the time in the alley, and when you met Colton for the first time. You. Are. Mine. Just like I am yours. And I want to call you mine forever until death do us part."

He slipped the ring on her right ring finger and kissed her knuckle.

"All you have to do is come back to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N sorry for the long wait. I almost fell asleep writing this but I pulled through because I made a promise to update. But here it is, tell me what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote! Enjoy and

Stay Golden Ponyboy
~Kayla