The truth behind lies...

So yeah...My brother is really supportive when it comes to me.. Thanks bro and I love chu!!!

On with the story!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiara's P.O.V.

I woke up having a major headache.As I remember,I fainted while talking to Slender Man right? So why am I on a black walled room with black rose designs and paper origamis.. I looked around and  all was black but one thing really catched my attention.A place where my baby pictures are neatly displayed and some clips that I remembered given by a tall lanky man when I was six.Even the teddy bear that I lost when we were on a camping with my friends.I snapped out of my trance when a hooded figure approached me."H-hello K-Kiara.... I-I'm H-Hoodie and w-welcome b-back..."before I could ask a question,he was gone.I looked at a picture.I was probably five and there was a boy hugging me with a very huge smile carved on his face.I was really happy in the picture when "Oh my god....."Memories flooded on my mind.I was Slender Man's daughter and the boy in this picture was Jeff.... Jeff was my bestfriend and my secret crush..It's been 11 years since I last saw him..How I missed him and my dad.Tears formed on my eyes as I remembered some of my old memories where I'm really happy with them...My uncles,my friends and some of my game buddies.I snapped out of my emotions when the door creaked open.It revealed my dad with a little girl dressed in  pink."Hope you remembered me Kiara.."dad said sadly.Tears streamed on my face as I threw myself to my dad.He picked me up like I was a four year old girl.I sobbed on his arms rambling about how I missed him and things like that.I calmed down after a few minutes of crying."Don't ever leave me again dad..."I hugged him one more time and he set me down."I promise you that sweetie.." I looked at the cute little girl who's looking at me with confused but happy eyes."Hello there little girl.. What's your name?"I asked the cute looking girl."Hello lady-san! I'm Sally and can you play  with me?"she asked with her cute eyes gleaming.I looked at dad and he nodded. "Okay Sally :) " I smiled.. "I'm going to buy some groceries children... Meet the others and try not to get in any trouble okay?" He patted our heads and we nodded.He soon left and we're left on my room.. "So what should we play Sally?"I asked the cute little girl beside me."Can you give me a new hairstyle Kiara-nee?"she asked as she sat down on 'my' bed."Of course Sally.. :) " I giggled lightly and started to comb her hair.. I looked at the hairpins that I have.I placed it in her smooth brown hair.She grinned widely at me when she saw what I did to her hair.. "Thank you Kiara-nee!!!I really liked the way you fixed my hair... But can I call you mommy? If that's okay to you... " she gave me a cute look and I can't resist her cute face."Alright sweetie :) "She cheered and we heard some elephant footsteps heading on my room."Uhm Sally? What should we do now?"I asked nervously..Soon,the door flew open to reveal a bunch of creepy pastas.'I'm dead...' I thought as they approached us. "Sally!don't go near a mortal!She might kidnap you like what they did to Kiara!"Jeff shouted at her..Instead of obeying him,Sally tugged on my shirt and hugged my stomach."No!!!She's my new mommy!!!"she cried and I picked her up.She calmed down when I picked her up."It's okay sweetie..."I calmed her down."Put her down mortal!!!" uncle E.J. yelled at me.I felt someone grabbed Sally from me and someone pinned me to the wall with a knife on my neck."Stop luring Sally you filthy mortal!"a harsh voice said.I looked at the one who was holding me.It was Jeff!But he didn't recognize me..."Please don't hurt mommy Kiara daddy!!!"Sally squirmed and struggled from the grip of uncle L.J. Tears blurred my vision and now falling freely from my eyes."L-let me go please..."I sobbed.Dad popped out of nowhere and I started to feel dizzy.I didn't know that Jeff already made a deep cut on my neck.I'm going to black out from blood loss.I heard dad scolding Jeff about the cut he made.They didn't notice until I fell on the floor with a loud thump.My vision is blurred and I can't hear or feel anymore.I know I'll  be dead so let it be.At least I saw my dad and my old family before I die.... I gave them my last smile before embracing death..

Jeff's P.O.V.

I felt guilt took over me when Slender man said that it was Kiara.We continued arguing but stopped when we heard a loud thump.I turned to Kiara and she is now laying on the floor.Blood flowing from the cut I made on her neck.Sally is bawling her eyes because Kiara gave us her last smile and went to sleep forever.I walked over to my bestfriend's lifeless body and cried. "Please don't go to sleep Kiara...I need you please.."tears rolled from my eyes.I just killed my own bestfriend and my only love.My eyes grew wide when she is lying on my arms beside her mortal body..Her appearance didn't changed along with her clothes."J-Jeff?"she said with sleepy eyes.. "Kiara?" her dad asked."Dad?What happened?Why do I have two bodies here?"she looked around confused.I hugged her tightly and she seemed shocked.I pulled away and her twin sisters and a twin brother glomped her."We missed you Kiara!"they sobbed.."hey,hey...I'm not dead guys.."She joked and shoved them away.She lept out from my arms and tackled her twins on the ground.Jane glared at her and called me in a flirting tone."Oh,Jeffery!~~"I made a disgusted face and ignored her.Maico,Kiara's twin brother snickered along with her twin sisters (Kiara,Anessa,Nica)."Jeffery baby!~~"she clung to me and was hugging me to death.What shocked me the most when Kiara grabbed Jane by the collar."Stop slutting inside my room."she said coldly.We heard snickering all over the room and Jane looked enraged."How dare you say that to me!"she screeched.It made my ears ring from the volume of her voice.Slenderman teleported to another place because of Jane's screeching."Damn it bitch!You're giving me a headache!"Kiara spat.I laughed at this and Jane slapped Kiara."Stop it slut!!!"she screeched again."Oh,you got some nerves to slap a more powerful ones..."Maico purred menacingly."If I were you...I wouldn't do that."and with that,Kiara slapped her hardly and back-handed her."Ohh~~that sure hurts..."Nica and Anessa giggled and the other boys laughed."You're a slutty bitch..."I spat the words with pure disgust and hate.I noticed that E.J. covered Sally's ears but laughing."You mad bro?"Kiara questioned Jane while smirking."Jeffery!'~~ she hurt me!"she crawled her way to my feet and hugged my leg."Like I care and get off me bitch."I growled.Maico picked her up and locked her on her room."Let me out!!!" she screeched loudly."Hope she realize that her screeching can make us deaf if she won't stop.."Nica muttered.I'm really happy that Kiara is finally back so I can confess my feelings for her hopefully.. :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One is done!

My brain just got this ideas and it worked out just fine for me :)

Black_rose_origami