!02! Why Does It Have To Be His Stupid Friend That Loves Me Instead of Him???

Oh my word!!! Thank you everyone for commenting! I love you guys! And I'm so happy I actually got nine votes!!!!

Ok, quick shout outs:

THanks guys for being my fans!!!: AbomniablexToaster ; aquaturtle ; berrycherryx3 ; blueshoe ; booklover1romances ; bookworm1004; BrittanyAnnRoberts ; camilaa ; CuLlEnbAbE; dark_angel ; GreenRose ; GymnastFreak ; Im-a-dork ; johnson3834888 ; KatLee ; kbgirly1019 ; longtime321 ; madik_8 ; NightshadeNiki ; ratter 100 ; rosekowa ; Surahh ; Spinelli ; Syfospola ; Tara-licious ; trinity13; twihard1998 ; TWILIGHTLOVERFOREVER and I thik thats about it!!!!

Thanks for all the people who commented on my first chapter!!! :

ratter100 ; CuLlEnbAbE ; kooolbeanz and Remarkable4U!!!!

I absolutely love all of you guys!!! And thanks so much kooolbeanz for the awesome advice! I'm going to change most of the things, your advice rocks!!! XOXO

Thanks for everyone's support! And sorry this is so loooong!! Comment, vote and enjoy!

Dear Diary, Tuesday, 2009, 7:39 p.m.

Surprisingly, Jamie didn't even say anything to Scott, even when we were at school. Either that or Scott didn't want to touch the subject, well he did but only about seven times. Scott did call later on though, but he didn't talk about Allegra. I'm ecstatic that he didn't talk about Allegra more than usual. I have had more than enough Allegra based conversations today and enough of talking to Allegra herself considering the fact that today was our first tutoring session.

She left about three hours ago. I swear she's the devil. You know why I think so? I'll tell you why I think so.

Well I was sitting at my desk, teaching Allegra my techniques (of course not my excellent ones, what, do you think I'd seriously want her to pass with flying coloours???) for map work skills but my mind was elsewhere. I was busy contemplating whether or not I should ask her if she was interested in Scott. What was the harm anyway? If she said yes, well then there was nothing that I could change. Or I could tell Scott she said no and they would never get together. But then Scott would probably end up finding out because usually when I lie, things don't turn out the way I want them to. I wanted to know anyway. I really did. So I plucked up the courage and decided to ask her when we were having a five minute break.

"Hey, Allegra, can I ask you something?" I asked, nervously. I started biting at my fingernails, a habit that I had managed to stop until then.

"Yes, go ahead, ask away." She answered, smiling.

"Do you, um, well are you interested in Scott?"I asked.

Phew, I said it.

Allegra turned her whole body and faced me.

"Interested in what way?" She asked slowly.

"As in... you know, do you like, like him?"

"Like, like him?" She asked, raising one perfect eyebrow.

"I know it's out of the blue but I mean―"

I stopped talking because she burst out laughing. Yes, she started laughing; tears were running down her perfect face, she was going hysterical.

What the hell was so funny? Did I miss the joke? I so didn't hear any humor in my words unless I was speaking some foreign language that she found funny, which I don't think I was speaking.

"What's so funny?" I asked, completely confused.

"Me, like Scott? Are you kidding me?" She giggled.