Chapter 6:

"Woah, I can't steal your bed." Though the idea of sleeping with Natsu's scent surrounding him was really appealing, for some strange reason.

"I don't remember saying that I'm giving up my bed." Natsu said with a smirk.

Gray was confused now, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm not going to fit on this couch either. I was thinking we could both sleep on the bed."

Gray blushed a deep red. "I don't think-"

"If you don't make it into something weird, then it be won't weird." Natsu said matter-of-factly.

Seriously Gray thought he's teasing me now. First he makes me hard, now it's like he's seducing me.

Natsu grabbed the pillow off the couch and motioned Gray to follow. Gray shuffled behind, trying to keep himself under control. I doubt I'll be able to get away with having two showers in one night, he thought, Keep it together man.

Natsu started undressing and Gray turned around quickly. "You going to get changed too?" Natsu asked the raven. Natsu was left only in his boxers.

"I guess…" Gray slid off his pants, leaving him just in his boxers.

"I'm surprised." Natsu said, eyebrows raised a little.

"Of what?!" Gray growled.

"That you don't sleep in the nude." Natsu said, giving a devilish grin.

Gray blushed, "I usually do actually, but I just thought… I don't know…"

"That it would be awkward?" Natsu asked as he stalked forward.

Gray nodded and backed away, a little uncomfortable. He'd never seen this side of Natsu before. Natsu was eyeing him like a predator would eye his prey, hungrily. His eyes were a little glazed over and he eyed him up and down while giving a slight lick on his lips.

"But I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable." Natsu took another step forward. "You are my guest after all." They were nose to nose now, their lips only a fraction apart.

"Natsu" Gray whispered, unable to speak any louder. Natsu closed his eyes and breathed in the scent of Gray's cool breath on his face. When he opened them, any control he had disappeared. He reached forward and gently caressed Gray's face, tracing the raven's lips with his thumb. The lips parted in surprise and Natsu took advantage of this and closed the distance between them. A hungry fire meet a cool cavern as Natsu slipped his tongue into the other's mouth, exploring it and memorizing every inch of it. One hand hot hand ran down the ice wizard's back to where the small of his back was and pushed him closer. Now their bare chests were completely touching, and pleasure rocked through Gray and he felt an erection start.

He pulled away from the kiss, gasping and flushed and looked questionably at Natsu. Gray's lips were tingling. The fire in Natsu's eyes hadn't died down but there was more control there. "Why did you-" Gray started to ask. He didn't get this at all. What's going on?

"You didn't like it?" Natsu asked. He was scanning Gray's face for any sign of disgust. Instead there was lust and a glazed expression. Gray's cheeks were crimson from the kiss. Natsu watched as the other wizard brought a cool finger to his lips.

"It's not that." Gray struggled to find the words. "It was just… different."

"Different I can live with." Natsu put his mouth close to Gray's ear and whispered in it. "Would you mind if I did it again?" He nuzzled the base of Gray's earlobe with his teeth and licked his way down the raven's neck, stopping at the collar bone to suck the sensitive skin there. Gray was losing his mind. His mind was filled with only Natsu and he could feel the pinkette's erection pressing up against his own. Natsu was waiting for an answer.