Chapter Four

Chapter four

An hour later I hear a knock on the door. Who the hell is here?! I don't know people here. I walk down stairs still in my robe and open the door. 

"what the hell are you doing here!?"

"what the hella are you doing here!???!" Mr. Fine says with a puzzled look on his face. Before I could answer he said "are you seeing George or something!?" I stayed quiet thinking about what almost happen between me and George. 
Before I knew it George's arms are around my waist. 
"Honey come back to bed" he said in a husky voice.  "get the hell off me!" I scream, he backs off and I walk up stairs. 

"what is Lea doing here?!" Mr.Fine asked still confused 

"she lives here damn Alex why do you care?" george asked with a curious tone. "cause she's my student George!" he says. 

Maybe im dreaming or something...my teacher is here, my very hot teacher is friends with my cook! 

Once I'm in my room I get hungry, I probably should of eaten all of my dinner before storming off. I look around and put on a Rolling stones tee and hello kitty short pajamas then I go down stairs.  I pass the living room where I hear Mr. Fine and George talking I competent ignore them because the thought of them being friends annoyed me, big time. 

I go through the fridge then I decide I want popcorn. I get a bag and put it in the microwave. 

Outta nowhere I hear George laugh and stumble into the kitchen, with a beer in his hand. "oh lea I love your shorts but you look better naked" he says as he traps me in a corner. "I wish I could say the same about you" I say while trying to push him off. He ended up grinding up on me so hard I jumped on the counter, it only made it worst he forced his lips on mine and he was being rough, he bit down on my lip so hard I could taste the blood. I starte. Moaning in pain I tried to scream but he's mouth blocked mine. 

I feel his head bump into mine hard then he fell to the ground, and Mr. Fine is standing there with a disgusted look on his face, his fist red. He looked an me and said "you should stay away from him until he's sober."  I roll my eyes then tried to climb down the counter, and I failed. Not only did I fall, I fell on George.  I felt Mr.Fine hook his arm under mine and before I knew it I was out.

**********************************

{Mr. Fine}
I carried lea up stairs and found her room then rested her carefully on her bed. I then locked the door and turned back around and saw her peacefully sleeping. She looked so adorable. I laid on her bed far from her, and watched her sleep. I'll just stay a little longer and then head home...I relaxed my body and closed my eyes. 

{lea} 
I woke up and looked at the clock, it's 5am. The thought of george attacking me last night made me shiver. I could still taste him on my lips. I wonder where Mr. fine is.

I got up with intentions of going to the bath room but it was so dark I wan into the wall and hit the ground. I got back up "ugh lets try this again" I say under my breath. I walk in and immediately strip naked I grab my tooth bush and face wash and run the water in the shower. 

I then realize I forgot my iPod. I walked out and got it from tr top of my dresser. I go back into the bathroom then plug my iPod in and hit shuffle.

I took a long hot bath then got out put a robe on and walked out of the bathroom. I got back into bed and shut my eyes ready to take a nap. As soon as I Started falling asleep, but then I felt someone's arm wrap around me. It takes me a while to react...I grab their arm and bite it as hard as I can then hear a man scream in pain. I jump outta my bed and finally say "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"